Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Basically saying that she will get a power up opposite to the eight gates and probably the spirtual variant. unlocking her 7 Chakra points. She has soon 6 of them through her development and his 6th one is visble (yin seal) now all she need to unlock is her 7th one, which is sort of pinkish, and is located where her hair is at or above her head.

But view that thread to get into details.
You must be registered for see images

Okay so she will look like this in the beginning, while transforming and then probably have a form simular to the avatars' avatar state.

Why did it take her 3 years?
Probably Your Answer: A duh... Because she's a fodder and she doesn't have enough chakra to fill it up like Tsunade...duh... can...

FemmeFatale's answer: Bullshit!, she is possible putting chakra in all of her chakra points not just the minds eye point (or storing enough chakra to fill those places up for when she needs to.)

It would make sense and she would be on par with Saskue and naruto, i guess. I dont think Sakura would have said that for nothing.

As for her powers.... I edit this and get back to you on that. But they will be like no others seen. Possible chakra telekinesis like i said in previous threads, and extension of her chakra control and her Chakra Enhanced strength (because her power works by her releasing chakra from her hands) like a telekinetic blast.

Last edited:
Reactions: foxyladyland

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That red part on sakura is red cause she's on her period.
I was hoping no one would say that
Isn't this what lee did?
No he's were physical gate and there are 8 of those.
Cause she is a loser
Hmmp you entitled to your opinion
She sucks and Tsunade sucks. Deal with it.
Bashing characters is prohibited
She sucks ballz,thats why.
Bashing characters is prohibited
She is lame, unlike her master who was able to make the seal in two weeks ;)
Did you even read.

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tsunade the same as sakura : ''years dude years ..... lol. do you even watch the anime and read the manga .. ?
After Tsunadade released her seal ( during Pain's attack ), the seal was vanished, however after she woke up from coma, the seal was reappeared. She had like 1-2 weeks.
And in the war, she had enough chakra to replenish three Kage, to heal herself and to fight.

SeBa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After Tsunadade released her seal ( during Pain's attack ), the seal was vanished, however after she woke up from coma, the seal was reappeared. She had like 1-2 weeks.
And in the war, she had enough chakra to replenish three Kage, to heal herself and to fight.
ohh that's what you meant...
i meant when she talked to orochimaru about that seal she said : my chakra for years i've been store it up in a space blablabal... :)