[Question] Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

Simple Math

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ummm .. I dont think so Ulq has a very unique reiatsu and its very powerful one !
Kubo has already stated this himself so your opinion doesn't matter L

Sorry to say but stark was a joke if a full powered getsuga tensho could not hurt ulqiorra whats a 1000 cero going to do? An ulqiorria was the fastest espada an that green stick thing was the strongest moves I seen any espada do besides barrgan death breath stuff..

Ulqiorra should have been #2 an barrgan should have been #1 cuz we all kno he was the strongest..the number don't matter aizen was way off.
Ulquiorra in your opinion should've been #2. this is according to himself.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ulquiorra being more powerful than the top 3 Espada even in SE is as BS as Yammy being the 0th Espada in his released state. If anything, Ulq and Harribel would give each other a good fight that could go either way, but neither of them can touch the top 2.

You're also forgetting that Harribel held off Hitsugaya, Lisa, and Hiyori at the same time, who are each strong characters in themselves.

Reactions: NLee

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ulquiorra being more powerful than the top 3 Espada even in SE is as BS as Yammy being the 0th Espada in his released state. If anything, Ulq and Harribel would give each other a good fight that could go either way, but neither of them can touch the top 2.

You're also forgetting that Harribel held off Hitsugaya, Lisa, and Hiyori at the same time, who are each strong characters in themselves.
Lol all three of them are weak lol hitsugiya is kinda strong..none of them can beat bankai ichigo an bankai hollow ichigo can't even beat ulqiorra first form..how do you expect halliebell to stand a chance vs ulqiorra...lol imagine if ulqiorra came instead of halibel smh hitsugiya would no longer be around.

Last edited:

bl4ckJack

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kubo has already stated this himself so your opinion doesn't matter L
Neither my Opinion matters to u ... Nor urs to me ... thats not a point =)

If u claim any thing always try to post the proof ... I would like to see where he stated that ( maybe I overlooked :) ) ... can u tell me the chapter or manga page ....
Other wise ur claim is a fail too ... thank you *_*

EDIT: and on a side note .. what I tried to say there is .. The second release form of Ulq has a unique and powerful reiatsu .. sorry I dint mention second release there ...

If Aizen dint know about second release then he dont know about the reiatsu level of second release ... and as u considering Ulq's words there ( posted a page ) .. So according to Ulq Aizen dint know his second release =)

Last edited:

the last shinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Halibel was #3 because she as stronger than him...

Segunda Etapa made him powerful, but people need to quit hyping that shit up. Any of the top three Espada could have killed Ichigo like Ulquiorra did:

(Yeah...he's basically dead.)
Just because he did it first makes no difference. Even with SE Ulquiorra wouldn't be able to kill Stark, Barragan, or Halibel. He may have a good fight with Halibel and pull an upset, but that's about it.

People think they can use Ulquiorra vs Ichigo to compare him to Stark, Barragan, and Halibel. Uhh no. Think again.
Stark was the most overrated and heartless espada of them all, when they fight got tough he just laid there died. Halibel was boring to watch Aizen tried to kill her him self because he was tired of seeing the so-called third strongest espada having such a hard time with a child captain and a knock off arrancard. The only espade that may beat Ullquiorra would be Barragan.

Reactions: naruto005

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stark was the most overrated and heartless espada of them all, when they fight got tough he just laid there died. Halibel was boring to watch Aizen tried to kill her him self because he was tired of seeing the so-called third strongest espada having such a hard time with a child captain and a knock off arrancard. The only espade that may beat Ullquiorra would be Barragan.
It's pointless to try an explain to him he just don't understand.

AfricanProdigy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So? Do you honestly think Kyoraku and Ukitake were trying either? The only ones that gave him a hard time were Love and Rose. Now I admit he's strong because he stood up against four captain level opponents but I still think Starrk didn't live up to his name because if Ulquiorra who is supposedly the 4th Espade could destroy a hollowfied Bankai ichigo effortlessly in his first ressurecion, shouldn't the Primera Starrk been able to just kill em all off easily as well? Also note Ichigo in Bankai has 2x reiatsu then other captains using Bankai. But, Starrk easily lost, that's why he doesn't live up to the title of Primera

Reactions: naruto005

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol...and this is coming from you?
Yea it's funny you think halibel is stronger than ulqiorra when she was having a hard time fighting Lisa 1on1 while hitsugiya was arguing with that one girl..where as bankai hollowfide ichigo get raped by ulqiorra first release as soon as the fight started...now I kno Lisa is not stronger than ichigo o hell naw MAIN.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea it's funny you think halibel is stronger than ulqiorra when she was having a hard time fighting Lisa 1on1 while hitsugiya was arguing with that one girl..where as bankai hollowfide ichigo get raped by ulqiorra first release as soon as the fight started...now I kno Lisa is not stronger than ichigo o hell naw MAIN.
Last time I checked, Halibel was just playing around with a masked Lisa. In fact, she never sustained any critical injuries from any of those 3 (Hitsugaya, Hiyori, and Lisa) AT ALL during the duration of their fight. She was easily playing with them until she got trolled by Aizen. Simple as that.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe it's a chick thing, i mean nel was once a 3. but i was a little disappointed with stark and harribel, barrigan was pretty bad ass tho, especially after seeing ulq's power

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last time I checked, Halibel was just playing around with a masked Lisa. In fact, she never sustained any critical injuries from any of those 3 (Hitsugaya, Hiyori, and Lisa) AT ALL during the duration of their fight. She was easily playing with them until she got trolled by Aizen. Simple as that.
Naw she won't playing trust me..Lisa did not get injured ether so what you saying an Lisa did not even release her sword yet smh poor halibel.