[Discussion] Why is no one talking about One Piece?

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today there was no thread about the new chapter. I thought it was pretty surprising that Corazon can talk and Doflamingo's personality and what his brother thinks of him, calling him not human, Corazon's working with the Marines etc. Not to mention we learned D's a clan or sort, that they are known as "God's Natural Enemy".
Aint nobody gonna say anything lol

Where are the ONE PIECE fans at?

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems like most of the talk is happening in the discussion thread. But yeah, this chap was great. The development of Corazon's and Law's relationship is really coming around nicely and it's easy to see why Law eventually feels indebted to him, even though we haven't seen him save him yet. I also thought his fruit power was really cool.

I think Vergo is gonna rat out Corazon though. Doffy is probably gonna call him saying he found a way to cure Law but I think that will be a trap for him to kill Cora.

Reactions: Sir Blades

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol you haters , One Piece is going to still be here for around 10 years or more and naruto is going to end , Lol.

u mad? good , then stay mad.

well , that's bc we're tired bc of all the reading of one piece chapter and bc of the BS chapter that we got from Naruto and Bleach , Lol.

Skylar Knight

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one piece ****ing sucks who ever draws that manga cant even draw shit its a mess.
That "mess" you're talking about has sold almost three times more than Naruto, since both of them were first published. Stop acting like a ten year-old, will you? Neither manga "suck", as you phrased it, they're just different, in both art and story. One Piece is just not your cup of tea.

On topic, I'm a bit surprised, as well. Expected more threads about Corazon this week, but I guess most has been said in the discussion thread already.

Last edited:

jiraiya lives

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece sucks.

1.Naruto
2.Bleach
1000000000000000000000000000000000000. One Piece.
The fact that you came into a one piece thread just to bash makes me question your life

OT: 9.3/10 chapter for me. I found it very interesting tbh and we got soooooo much freaking content man. One piece is one of the few manga that actually have good flashbacks

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OT: 9.3/10 chapter for me. I found it very interesting tbh and we got soooooo much freaking content man. One piece is one of the few manga that actually have good flashbacks
Definitely agree. Long flashbacks in mangas usually bother me but Oda does well in the flashback area. Not only developing characters but filling in blanks while giving us new info is awesome.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One Piece is awesome.

1.One Piece
2.Toriko
3. HxH
1000000000000000000000000000000000000. Naruto.
Yeah, I agree.
cause its a a bullshit manga
Naruto has that title, Sasuke vs Naruto has been the most highly anticipated fight and it's only lasting 5 chapters and so far it's been mostly talking. Yeah, kind of ironic.

OT:Are you blind? There's a discussion thread has been out in the morning with 40+ replies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Listz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have discussed much about it on a certain place than here. :hyper:

Also, there has been a theory about it long ago, where people ignore such threads while focusing on something else. But we still have these,if you want them to name a few:

And our very own sticky chapter thread above.

You want it more, make a thread. :) However, keep it less spamming, unlike a particular manga section. Lots of repetitive threads aren't good for NB.

Last edited by a moderator:

8Hokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today there was no thread about the new chapter. I thought it was pretty surprising that Corazon can talk and Doflamingo's personality and what his brother thinks of him, calling him not human, Corazon's working with the Marines etc. Not to mention we learned D's a clan or sort, that they are known as "God's Natural Enemy".
Aint nobody gonna say anything lol

Where are the ONE PIECE fans at?
This is off topic since I can't pm you this or post anything on your profile. So I'm making you into a villain of my story.