Why is Madara hidding from the world?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hypertobi:I just can't understand why is he hidding from the world? I mean nobody besides akatsuki know that he is alive..
I was thinking he has EMS.. then why didn't he attack konoha again??
i think he isnt powerful atm...Or may be his powers have fadded.. what else could be his problem?
Why does he need sasuke's eyes or sasuke??:confused:

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hypertobi:I just can't understand why is he hidding from the world? I mean nobody besides akatsuki know that he is alive..
I was thinking he has EMS.. then why didn't he attack konoha again??
i think he isnt powerful atm...Or may be his powers have fadded.. what else could be his problem?
Why does he need sasuke's eyes or sasuke??:confused:
maybe he is blinding again

MadMax

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I presume something happened to his eyes, while fighting shodaime. I also can't think of a reason, why he is hidding so much time. If he truly is immortal and has his EMS, he could wipe out konoha easily.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I presume something happened to his eyes, while fighting shodaime. I also can't think of a reason, why he is hidding so much time. If he truly is immortal and has his EMS, he could wipe out konoha easily.
that's exactly what i am thinking atm.
I think back in the past when he was fighting shodaime with kyuubi..
Controlling kyuubi must have caused him to go blind because kyuubi is the most powerful beast i dont thing controlling kyuubi would be that easy even if you have EMS...

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara is just siting in leader seat and waiting for all Tailed Beasts cought .

Then he gets all of them ... bum! SURPRISE ! Its me Madara :D Hello everyone and DIE ! :|

And Konoha, why would he go and just reveal his identity there , all job is done by his organizacion :

1. Pain goes and makes Konoha to dust
2. Madara makes Sasuke to travel to Konoha and kill elders , maybe even whole village .
What could be better for Madara?

Yes, Tobi is weird ... something is wrong , maybe hes left eye is allready blind for some odd reason :|

hyuugasakurah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ill tell u y

he found sasuke and brought him bak and put him in his bed

b4 sasuke awoke he raped him tths y he was lyk GET AWAY FROM ME! and thts y itachi wanted him away from madara and gav him the amaterasu so he could keep his gayness away from him but it was too late cuz orochimaru got to him first

LOOOOL

:D:D:D:D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara is just siting in leader seat and waiting for all Tailed Beasts cought .

Then he gets all of them ... bum! SURPRISE ! Its me Madara :D Hello everyone and DIE ! :|

And Konoha, why would he go and just reveal his identity there , all job is done by his organizacion :

1. Pain goes and makes Konoha to dust
2. Madara makes Sasuke to travel to Konoha and kill elders , maybe even whole village .
What could be better for Madara?

Yes, Tobi is weird ... something is wrong , maybe hes left eye is allready blind for some odd reason :|
hm.. that may be so..
does that mean he isn't powerful at the moment?
if he was powerful enough he could have attempted another try to destroy konoha..instead of waiting so long and collecting bijuus..
After all he could control kyuubi the most powerful of all bijuus and he claims to have EMS.