Why is Madara hidding from the world?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is so obvious that he is a shell of his former self just like Itachi said, yet he is using his most powerful minion, Pein to do all of the tuffest dirty work considering he knows his secret and even if Pein is stronger at the moment he knows what J-Man didn't know which could've caused Pein's defeat,and he is going to collect all of the bijuus and get some kind of ultimate power, or mabey unlock something that has to do with with sharingan and so on and so forth. Mabey that big ass statue thing that holds the tailed beasts will come to life and be like one big super entity that he can control and own the world, and be what he wanted to be, the Hokage, but even better, the supreme Kage of all the villages and the entire world.

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is so obvious that he is a shell of his former self just like Itachi said, yet he is using his most powerful minion, Pein to do all of the tuffest dirty work considering he knows his secret and even if Pein is stronger at the moment he knows what J-Man didn't know which could've caused Pein's defeat,and he is going to collect all of the bijuus and get some kind of ultimate power, or mabey unlock something that has to do with with sharingan and so on and so forth. Mabey that big ass statue thing that holds the tailed beasts will come to life and be like one big super entity that he can control and own the world, and be what he wanted to be, the Hokage, but even better, the supreme Kage of all the villages and the entire world.
lolll! U sure ur not exaggerating? even a bit...:D

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hypertobi:I just can't understand why is he hidding from the world? I mean nobody besides akatsuki know that he is alive..
I was thinking he has EMS.. then why didn't he attack konoha again??
i think he isnt powerful atm...Or may be his powers have fadded.. what else could be his problem?
Why does he need sasuke's eyes or sasuke??:confused:
he is not hiding from anything he just needs to build a small army, like 300 spartans except 9 akatsuki will take over the konoha village or sumthin. he probably needs sasukes eye because he might do the body transformation jutsu like oro since he is becoming old that would explain how he survived for this long!?

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he is not hiding from anything he just needs to build a small army, like 300 spartans except 9 akatsuki will take over the konoha village or sumthin. he probably needs sasukes eye because he might do the body transformation jutsu like oro since he is becoming old that would explain how he survived for this long!?
...hhmmm, I really wouldn't like him to do a body thing like oro, that technic is for looser.

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm how did madara survived that long? well let's try to ask tsunade, her boobs also depicts her experties in defying old age... :D

xerious

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
could be

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do u really bealive that he doesnt have his left eye??

About the rapping stuff...hum...I dont think soo...
(it was kinda funny at the first or at the second, or even at the 3rd post, but now is getting boring...no ofense.........oh I cant help it!... oro is more like pedophile, Sasukes is too old to that... I guess if you try to rape sasukes, you will get charged with chidori)

Serious again, I think madara is just waiting to get the 9th tailed fox...

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara's hiding from the world because he fears the wolrd can't handle the truth..

The truth being that Madara is ugly as hell. Hence, why he wears a mask now; to hide all that outrageous ugliness.. in a swirl of a pumpkin. U_U