Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Possible spoiler for those not caught up with manga...

From reading the *********** translation of one piece we see that Law clearly states he will die in 3 years?

You must be registered for see images

Possible reasons for him being alive?
We know Corazon is dead. He could have used the ageless surgery ability of the Ope-Ope fruit to keep law alive?
Maybe switched bodies with him to keep him alive?

Of course this is all speculation assuming corazon even has the devil fruit power. And he hates kids so why save law?

One way or the other Law is alive now and he even names his pirates the heart pirates in corazons honor.

Whats the popular opinion?

Last edited:

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest I don't think the ageless surgery was performed on Law.
It would not make sense.. Why would Doffy ask Law if he knew what the ultimate ability of the Ope Ope no mi was if his own brother performed it on Law?

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest I don't think the ageless surgery was performed on Law.
It would not make sense.. Why would Doffy ask Law if he knew what the ultimate ability of the Ope Ope no mi was if his own brother performed it on Law?
Thats a good point. But then again Law might not have known at the time what Corazon was doing.
Law got the Ope Ope and performed an operation on himself :/
Is that even possible?
Wouldn't that be like cheating death? Because if the user of the Ope-Ope me becomes immortal isn't possible for him to perform the ageless surgery ability countless time? Glitch in the matrix

Reactions: Red Swag

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he was healed somehow thanks to the Op Op No Mi. Whether it was Law or a previous user of the fruit, they operated on Law to get rid of whatever was gonna make him die. Kind of like how Law cut up the children and performed surgery. Perhaps when Law got the fruit, he performed a similar surgery on himself. He probably knew what he was doing at a young age since his parents were doctors.