Why is Itachi so overpowered by people...

iMicLykTyson

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol ok, you don't wnat to get shown up :rolleyes:

I take it you can't handle how badly the logic of Itachi's 'one shot pawns' fail.
Ah guess u still fail to comprehend words I will not argue with u any further u have ur opinion on matters and I have mine, how can a move that has weaknesses be a one shot move? Like kakashi fanboys don't say 1 shot kamui? I will repeat it one last time to see if u still have Common sense
Every fanbase has these types of people good day sir U_U

Last edited:

TouchMyMangos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah guess u still fail to comprehend words I will not argue with u any further u ave ur opinion on matter and I have mine, how can a move that weaknesses be a one shot move? Like kakashi fanboys don't say 1 shot kamui? I will repeat it one last time to see if u still have Mormon sense
Every fanbase has hese types of people good day sir U_U
The thread is about Itachi so we talk about Itachi and his fanbase.

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically, if it's Minato, not looking into Itachi's eyes will result in Amaterasu or Totsuka pawn.

But if it's Hashirama, not looking into Itachi's eyes results in no comment, because they don't won't to look like the fanboys they are.

So it's either;

- Itachi really is the best (LOL)
- Itachi fans are biased against certain characters
- Itachi fans have poor arguments

Which one I guess?
Let us not get pathetic. Itachi is one of the smartest and strategical person we have seen so far in the Manga; he analyzes the battle and the opponent immediately and creates plans. You are the one who considers fights with Itachi as a Ninjutsu spam where he goes for an open fight and uses Amaterasu right out of the place. Look at Ninjas like Akatsuki Deidara and Sannin Orochimaru, who failed in front of a mere Genjutsu, so don't fool yourself with your ridiculous statements.

Last edited:

TouchMyMangos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let us not get pathetic. Itachi is one of the smartest and strategical person we have seen so far in the Manga; he analyzes the battle and the opponent immediately and creates plans. You are the one who considers fights with Itachi as a Ninjutsu spam where he goes for an open wight and uses Amaterasu right out of the place. Look at Ninjas like Akatsuki Deidara and Sannin Orochimaru, who failed in front of a mere Genjutsu, so don't fool yourself with your ridiculous statements.
loooooool, so what happens if Hashirama does not look? Are you telling me that Itachi will refuse to one shot Amaterasu him? You just said he's one of the smartest ninja in the manga though. But this argument is always used when Itachi fights other characters. So perhaps you don't want to admit you think Itachi > Hashirama? Or maybe you realise your logic is wrong?

Itachi fans have dug themselves into a hole.

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
loooooool, so what happens if Hashirama does not look? Are you telling me that Itachi will refuse to one shot Amaterasu him? You just said he's one of the smartest ninja in the manga though. But this argument is always used when Itachi fights other characters. So perhaps you don't want to admit you think Itachi > Hashirama? Or maybe you realise your logic is wrong?

Itachi fans have dug themselves into a hole.
Look on how pathetic you are. I never said he could win against Hashirama, because Hashirama already won against the EMS before with techniques we don't know about. This in no instance makes Amaterasu weaker. In a debate, only feats count and if you don't have more to say than to troll here, just stay out.

TouchMyMangos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look on how pathetic you are. I never said he could win against Hashirama, because Hashirama already won against the EMS before with techniques we don't know about. This in no instance makes Amaterasu weaker. In a debate, only feats count and if you don't have more to say than to troll here, just stay out.
Oh what a shame, the rebuttle was less than what I expected.

iMicLykTyson

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let us not get pathetic. Itachi is one of the smartest and strategical person we have seen so far in the Manga; he analyzes the battle and the opponent immediately and creates plans. You are the one who considers fights with Itachi as a Ninjutsu spam where he goes for an open fight and uses Amaterasu right out of the place. Look at Ninjas like Akatsuki Deidara and Sannin Orochimaru, who failed in front of a mere Genjutsu, so don't fool yourself with your ridiculous statements.
I suggest u refrain from arguing with him he tries to force words into peoples mouths lol wonder why i haven't seen him in a kaKashi threads talking like this
:rofl:

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suggest u refrain from arguing with him he tries to force words into peoples mouths lol wonder why i haven't seen him in a kaKashi threads talking like this
:rofl:
It seems he believes in himself very much, I guess he is so tough in the forum only, don't want to know what kind of fool without a real life is sitting in front of the computer :).

datbasianboy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato is Smarter than itachi thats a arguement a itachi fan boy will neverwin. like there not even close, Minato has showcased how smart he is itachi did not Minato>Itachi in terms of who is smarter

Kakashi9991

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is strong yes but OP, no.First of all,he didn'tkill his clan. He had help from tobi. So all this talk of him killing his entire clan is a lie. Secondly, people say that when he encountered J-man he could have defeated him, uhhhh, no. J-man would have destroyed him with sagemode at that time. Itachi had to rest is sharingan so...yeah.

Now yes, itachi is very smart, but don't pu him up to par with people like minato or shikamaru. The only smart thing he did was killing the uchiha clan so sasuke can kill him and go back as a hero. But that didn't even work.But minato 16 year later plan did. But wait,you may say tobi changed sasuke mind. please,sasuke was brainwashed but it was his choice.

also,during the fight with pein and kabuto itachi would have been on his last leg but because of edo he managed to use attacks that wouldn't drain him. during the fight with sasuke his chakra was drained quickly, why, because he was using good techs, but what good are techs when you are low on chakra.

Now, i know itachi is strong,but I wouldn't put him up to par with naruto and sasuke now.don't even say edo itachi can beat them because I can easily say edo naruto can destroy itachi. itachi is on kage level but when people over hype his failures and accomplishments his power is then stretched.

in part 1when itachi fought kakashi, he won because itachi wasn't an experience fighter with a uchiha,please don't say obito since he didn't have his sharigan until that mission.but once guy came it was a different ball game. and at that time he had his gates. I'll even say itachi and guy are close.

say what you want, but if itachi was as op as you say, he would have stayed in the war and fought,or even have been alive

unlike itachi minato plans worked and are still working (naruto)

i like itachi, he'scool and strong but op , no, naruto is op,sasuke ems is op, tobi is op,minato is op
I am not going to say that he is op or that he is the strongest characters in the series. But I think you are underestimating him quite a bit. A battle against J-man could have gone either way. I think you can agree with me that Itachi is a really powerful genjutsu user and that J was unawared of the MS abilities. As for Itachi is tactical and patient.

Now about him not being as smart as Minato and Shikamaru, you are very mistaken. First of all, Minato took a gamble. It could have gone either way. What makes you think that Narutos pain would not have changed him? Obviously it wouldn't be the same if it did, but in reality it was a gamble for both of them. And come on! Itachi was a genius! He was a prodigy! Just because your calculations didn't go as planned doesn't mean you aren't a genius. I think is fair to say that he is in the same level or higher than Shikamaru, and same level as Minato. Data book gives him a five on intelligence.

Now, Itachi against sage naruto or tb, it would be interesting. Don't forget that genjutsu is Narutos weakness. It has been proven that every time they fight, he falls in genjutsu , not to mention that Itachis offensive attacks of ninjutsu are not to underestimated. Yata mirror susanoo and the sword could do damage. And against Sasuke... Well Sasuke can't get blind so that could be a problem.

Guy and kakashi are not in Itachis level. You are really underestimating the sharingan. Unless guy can break susanoo, I don't see how he can beat him with just speed. Spends too much stamina. Kakashi has kamui but that will not help much.

I believe Kishi wanted to make things more dramatic for Sasuke, that isshyhetook Itachi away. But yeah, Kabuto stated that he is in another level from the others, so he is a little more than powerful. :p

NaruAwesome

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not going to say that he is op or that he is the strongest characters in the series. But I think you are underestimating him quite a bit. A battle against J-man could have gone either way. I think you can agree with me that Itachi is a really powerful genjutsu user and that J was unawared of the MS abilities. As for Itachi is tactical and patient.

Now about him not being as smart as Minato and Shikamaru, you are very mistaken. First of all, Minato took a gamble. It could have gone either way. What makes you think that Narutos pain would not have changed him? Obviously it wouldn't be the same if it did, but in reality it was a gamble for both of them. And come on! Itachi was a genius! He was a prodigy! Just because your calculations didn't go as planned doesn't mean you aren't a genius. I think is fair to say that he is in the same level or higher than Shikamaru, and same level as Minato. Data book gives him a five on intelligence.

Now, Itachi against sage naruto or tb, it would be interesting. Don't forget that genjutsu is Narutos weakness. It has been proven that every time they fight, he falls in genjutsu , not to mention that Itachis offensive attacks of ninjutsu are not to underestimated. Yata mirror susanoo and the sword could do damage. And against Sasuke... Well Sasuke can't get blind so that could be a problem.

Guy and kakashi are not in Itachis level. You are really underestimating the sharingan. Unless guy can break susanoo, I don't see how he can beat him with just speed. Spends too much stamina. Kakashi has kamui but that will not help much.

I believe Kishi wanted to make things more dramatic for Sasuke, that isshyhetook Itachi away. But yeah, Kabuto stated that he is in another level from the others, so he is a little more than powerful. :p
i agree, but guy can defeat sasuke in 8 gates. itaci is bright but he's not on shikamaru level, and yeah j-man idn't know but he knew not to attack head on so...

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is strong yes but OP, no.First of all,he didn'tkill his clan. He had help from tobi. So all this talk of him killing his entire clan is a lie. Secondly, people say that when he encountered J-man he could have defeated him, uhhhh, no. J-man would have destroyed him with sagemode at that time. Itachi had to rest is sharingan so...yeah.

Now yes, itachi is very smart, but don't pu him up to par with people like minato or shikamaru. The only smart thing he did was killing the uchiha clan so sasuke can kill him and go back as a hero. But that didn't even work.But minato 16 year later plan did. But wait,you may say tobi changed sasuke mind. please,sasuke was brainwashed but it was his choice.

also,during the fight with pein and kabuto itachi would have been on his last leg but because of edo he managed to use attacks that wouldn't drain him. during the fight with sasuke his chakra was drained quickly, why, because he was using good techs, but what good are techs when you are low on chakra.

Now, i know itachi is strong,but I wouldn't put him up to par with naruto and sasuke now.don't even say edo itachi can beat them because I can easily say edo naruto can destroy itachi. itachi is on kage level but when people over hype his failures and accomplishments his power is then stretched.

in part 1when itachi fought kakashi, he won because itachi wasn't an experience fighter with a uchiha,please don't say obito since he didn't have his sharigan until that mission.but once guy came it was a different ball game. and at that time he had his gates. I'll even say itachi and guy are close.

say what you want, but if itachi was as op as you say, he would have stayed in the war and fought,or even have been alive

unlike itachi minato plans worked and are still working (naruto)

i like itachi, he'scool and strong but op , no, naruto is op,sasuke ems is op, tobi is op,minato is op
Minato's "plan"....? Put the kyuubi in his son so he's strong as f**k...? Not really a "16 year plan."