Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
**DISCLAIMER** This is not about power. This is about why I wanted Sasuke to defeat Naruto in an utterly one sided curbstomp that won't include the words "Nerfed" outside the disclaimers. So shut up.

Over the past few... seconds, I've been thinking about the VOTE2 fight, and realised that I wanted Sasuke to win enough to justify a trollbait thread like this. So i'm going to be listing my reasons that I wanted Naruto to get his ass handed to him on a silver platter. Make of them what you will, because I sure don't understand the workings of my own twisted mind.

1: I am an Ignorant Sasuke Fanboy who doesn't know any better.

2: I always want the main character to lose, regardless of who they are, or what they are facing.

3: Naruto has a type advantage with Wind > Lightning. Have you ever cheered for Blastoise to defeat Charizard?

4: Sasuke is destined to lose as an Indra transmigrant. Transmigration is dumb.

5: Naruto has a prophecy backing him up. Prophecies are dumb.

6: Sasuke showcased new abilities at VOTE2. Naruto stuck with Clones and Nukes like he always does.

7: Naruto had no plans for the future, other than to hope nothing goes wrong. Sasuke actually had plans.

8: If Naruto had killed Sasuke, he wouldn't be able to undo Infinite Tsukiyomi. Sasuke had the Bijuu in case of that.

9: Sasuke got sidelined against Kaguya for no real reason.

10: I resent any character with their name in the title.

11: Prior to the fight, a bunch of people were saying Naruto would curbstomp. My default is disagreeing with people.

12: Naruto's hair is dumb. Sasuke's hair is also dumb, but he makes it work.

13: Something Something Naruto is Hitler Something Something.

14: Naruto ignored established manga rules by absorbing "way too much" Nature energy, which has been established as fatal.

15: Sasuke was Nerfed. Oh, bugger, I promised not to say that.

16: I am just playing devils advocate at this point.

17: I want to get to 20, but i'm running out of ideas.

18: Sasuke would win in a staring contest.

19: Naruto is not related to Itachi, which is an instant point loss.

20: Clickbait Thread Achieved. Lets see if it works.

Reactions: Dantе

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
**DISCLAIMER** This is not about power. This is about why I wanted Sasuke to defeat Naruto in an utterly one sided curbstomp that won't include the words "Nerfed" outside the disclaimers. So shut up.

Over the past few... seconds, I've been thinking about the VOTE2 fight, and realised that I wanted Sasuke to win enough to justify a trollbait thread like this. So i'm going to be listing my reasons that I wanted Naruto to get his ass handed to him on a silver platter. Make of them what you will, because I sure don't understand the workings of my own twisted mind.

1: I am an Ignorant Sasuke Fanboy who doesn't know any better.

2: I always want the main character to lose, regardless of who they are, or what they are facing.

3: Naruto has a type advantage with Wind > Lightning. Have you ever cheered for Blastoise to defeat Charizard?

4: Sasuke is destined to lose as an Indra transmigrant. Transmigration is dumb.

5: Naruto has a prophecy backing him up. Prophecies are dumb.

6: Sasuke showcased new abilities at VOTE2. Naruto stuck with Clones and Nukes like he always does.

7: Naruto had no plans for the future, other than to hope nothing goes wrong. Sasuke actually had plans.

8: If Naruto had killed Sasuke, he wouldn't be able to undo Infinite Tsukiyomi. Sasuke had the Bijuu in case of that.

9: Sasuke got sidelined against Kaguya for no real reason.

10: I resent any character with their name in the title.

11: Prior to the fight, a bunch of people were saying Naruto would curbstomp. My default is disagreeing with people.

12: Naruto's hair is dumb. Sasuke's hair is also dumb, but he makes it work.

13: Something Something Naruto is Hitler Something Something.

14: Naruto ignored established manga rules by absorbing "way too much" Nature energy, which has been established as fatal.

15: Sasuke was Nerfed. Oh, bugger, I promised not to say that.

16: I am just playing devils advocate at this point.

17: I want to get to 20, but i'm running out of ideas.

18: Sasuke would win in a staring contest.

19: Naruto is not related to Itachi, which is an instant point loss.

20: Clickbait Thread Achieved. Lets see if it works.
Well points for honesty

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's 2016 and sasuke fans are still salty over this scan.:coffee:

You must be registered for see images

Meanwhile, We ,naruto fans, already knew that sasuke will lost the fight long ago. :flakez:

It's good to be a naruto fan.:Sparks:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Number 14 is wrong, he absorbed that much NE because having Ashura's body and Hagoromo's chakra enhanced his physical traits to a level close to the JuubiJin. Remember the use of Six path Senjutsu is the highest level of NE manipulation to begin with, and RSM is basically the same power as a JuuniJin

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's 2016 and sasuke fans are still salty over this scan.:coffee:

Meanwhile, We ,naruto fans, already knew that sasuke will lost the fight long ago. :flakez:

It's good to be a naruto fan.:Sparks:
Salty? As a Lee & Itachi fan i simply find it disgusting the levels of slime & lies NB uses to try and feel better about their inherent butthurt.

I used to love me some naruto(only cuz kurama wasnt a *****) but coming here in 08 onward i began to hate him looking at all the fallacious bs NB throws around and overly enjoying watching y'all get slayed.

But minato vs Itachi(SMD) is why i remained. And they tipped the scales.

Lol you "denials" are just annoyingly amusing with your ignorance imo lol

IB>SB>name a base>NB:bdpf: