AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol simple. Naruto didnt waste his chakra or any power to summon 3 toads and 2 sage toads. Given how chakra hungry SM is naruto wouldn even have enough chakra to beat pain.

GiantShuriken

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate when Naruto fans break canon to try to support their favorite. But I am better than that so I wont do the same. SM Naruto > Hebi Sasuke. When Naruto beat Pain, Zetsu(who watches every single fight like a fanboy) himself said Naruto was stronger than Sasuke(before he started using MS). So yes, SM Naruto > Hebi Sasuke.

jiraiya lives

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well sasuke gets Ma n Pa as his help, 3 big toads and info on pain and he just might bring down 5 of 6 like naruto did. Stating naruto beaten pain is delusional BS. Plot beaten pain. Pain was already tired and deva was on a brake after ST.
so your saying that naruto only beat pain because of toad summons?...last time I checked summons are a part of ones power. I highly doubt that hebi sasuke with his manda summon could of went up against 6 pains and multiple summons

and why would you give sasuke ma and pa plus the toad summons when those aren't even his summons? that's like saying konahamaru can solo the shinobi alliance, just give him edo tensei...it would be pointless to say that since we know it's not his summon..you cant just give a character someone else's summon just cause you don't want to see them loose in a match up

#FailU_U

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so your saying that naruto only beat pain because of toad summons?...last time I checked summons are a part of ones power. I highly doubt that hebi sasuke with his manda summon could of went up against 6 pains and multiple summons
and why would you give sasuke ma and pa plus the toad summons when those aren't even his summons? that's like saying konahamaru can solo the shinobi alliance, just give him edo tensei...it would be pointless to say that since we know it's not his summon..you cant just give a character someone else's summon just cause you don't want to see them loose in a match up
#FailU_U
Lol and yet it was Ma that summoned Pa and 3 other toads and naruto. Hypocrisy much? Did naruto waste his chakra summoning them? Thats why i added them to sasuke. Surely if one will be summoning shit load of strong summons his chakra will go down!!!

Fail is on you -.-

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No sir. No... Third Raikage is known for his speed as well. That's why he's such a rival. He had his shield, unstoppable offense, and his speed. Sasuke could evade their attacks because he had the MS. He does not have speed comparable to Bee or Raikage, it's simply reflexes. His MS allows him to see the attacks, and Bee takes note of this in their fight, after he beats the living hell out of him... twice

The fact Naruto was able to dodge the Raikages attack in only SM is a feat in its own right. He dodged when the Raikage was about a foot away, and managed to defeat him. SM speeds are boosted considerably. Also, Sasuke can not control manda after summoning. He has to control it via sharingan, which will take a large sum of his chakra, which he can't afford to lose in a fight with Naruto. His hawk won't actually do anything... Even with Manda, Gamabunta is more than enough to handle him. Frogs are known to eat snakes

FRS will decimate Sasuke. If Naruto can think up a strategy to take out Pain, one of the strongest characters in NV, I'm sure he can take out Hebi Sasuke who is hardly top 30. Naruto wins with High diff.
False. Third Raikage lacks V2 Armour and hence is nowhere near as fast as his son who possesses V2 armour and is able to move at blinding speed by pouring ‘Bijuu level’ chakra into his Raiton Shroud. I even showed you the scans with Pein rendering FRS being a fast technique as null and void. Argue all yo want.

Again wrong. Sasuke easily outclassed V1 Raikage and even dodged Bee’s V1 cloak attack but couldn’t respond to all as he was severally injured. A fact Juggo explicitly states. So what’s exactly your point? Actually it was once only. The ‘sword stabs’ according to Bee himself were not fatal attacks. Another point where you are utterly wrong.
Frogs … what? I cannot believe what I just read. Are you high or is it something else? The rest of it is gibberish.
You know what when I saw its your post, I intended to ignore it since you're a hardcore Sasuke fanboy but I didnt expect you to be this much of a fanboy.

1. Madara so through kagebunshin without EMS? When did that even happen?

2.Sasuke can easily dodge FRS? Have you forgotten that it expands?Without that info Sasuke will most likely end up like Pain's paths

3. Sasuke kills Ma and Pa with ken jutsu of genjutsu? This has got to be the biggest joke ever.
You're saying that as if Ma and Pa are some weak defenceless creatures. Apart from the fact that they can paralyze Sasuke with their frog song genjutsu, there're 2 of them. Meaning any gen jutsu Sasuke tries will be countered by the other person who isnt caught. Sasuke has no feat of catching more than one opponent in a gen jutsu.
And as for that kenjutsu nonsense

4 Last but no the least, you completely disregarded Naruto's abilities in sm. The moment Sasuke tries any physical confrontation (which he most likely will), he's a goner thanks to Naruto's enhanced
strength and invisible punches.
The only real threat to SM Naruto is kirin , which he most likely wont be able to set up before losing
1- When Madara’s Rinnegan was on. EMS is known to see through Mokuton clones that are highly complex – they are the most complex clones out of the lot.

2- FRS’s expansion is pointless considering its poor speed before fast opponents. I even posted scans where Pein dodged FRS and stabbed the clones simultaneously. If you decided to ignore the links and then called someone’s posts ‘non-sense’ when it’s actually backed by scans is rubbish in itself. Pure irony, if anything. It’s you being you as usual and it’s laughable.

3- Yes, because frog song is near instant. Oh wait, I forgot that’s why the frogs urged Jiraiya to run inside the pipes to use it as they needed to create a diversion and required time - and and requires a bit of time. Not to mentioned the fact that they kept using it continuously to make it effective and at point blank range did it actually mange to catch them under its shroud:

- Created a Diversion here: and .

- The paths remain unaffected, despite the continuous genjutsu usage - . - One of them has his eyes crushed or wounded, the other is blinded by fire, which leaves one who gets taken out literally at point blank range and in pipes on top of that - and . Silly me. Not to mention the lack of ‘fusion’ for Naruto’s SM that is a default factor here. What else?

All of this is actually quicker than pinning down Kabuto’s snake in DSM? Dear Lord. The amount of rubbish is off the charts here. You're wrong and your post in another thread that "Amaterasu appeared before Raikage" is a fact, but 'manga's clear cut statement' is wrong clearly shows who spews nonsense. Bring on more. I cannot wait for more drivel.

1. I have no doubt that Sasuke can dodge an FRS but once he does that, he'll be in a vulnerable position as he'd be in the air. This will allow Naruto to destroy Sasuke with a chou oodama rasengan.
2. 3 tomoe sharingan doesn't have the ability to tell between clone feints because the Byakugan with its far superior insight compared to the sharingan wasn't able to do so.
1 – C-D Rasangan cannot be thrown, hence it would require close up movement to deliver the impact. Sasuke can just summon a hawk whilst in air to get leverage or simply make a long jump to move completely out of FRS’s range. This will give him ample time to react to C-Ds.

2- Moot point, considering the advantages of Sharingan:
- Enables to see chakra behind any hindrance.
- Sees through genjutsu disturbing chakra.
- Gives colour to all chakra, regardless of distance, hindrance etc.
- Reads handseals effortlessly.
- Shows how much chakra is left within the user.

As I stated, KB has yet to fool Sharingan. At first, I myself clung to EMS, but this fact still stands.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hebi Sasuke's battle against Deidra and Sage Mode Naruto's against Pein should tell you who would win.

Hebi Sasuke nearly died from Deidra's final explosion, which he even said himself.

Deidra wasn't even in the Top 4 when it comes to the Atkatskui and admitted that Sasori was stronger than him and he's nowhere near as strong as Pein either

Tendo singlehandley destroyed Kohana with 1 blast and before anyone mentions the help Naruto was facing 6 Peins not 1 and also Pein did summonings in that fight as well with th Rinnegan Obito implanted in him if they want to go there.

If you want to take away Naruto's summonings then you take away Hebi Sasuke's summoning as well, especially Manda, since he used Orochimaru's chakra to summon him according to Sasuke fans and it's unlikely he even beats Gamabunta in a 1-1 who held his own against Shukaku assuming he can control Manda for a very long time. In response to the 5 minutes it doesn't matter because before time ran out Naruto had already started erupting. Hebi Sasuke flying with CS 2 wouldn't help him much because Sage Mode already destroyed Human Path who riding on 1 of the flying Summoning Jutsus as well.

Genjutsu won't work either because Hebi Sasuke can't dechiper between the real Naruto and SC. He couldn't even do it in their final battle, you can see here in chapter 697

Sage Mode Naruto could just close his eyes and sense him with the Senjutsu, which would make him doing Genjutsu more pointless

Kirin won't work either because of these reasons

1. To create a real powerful one he needs rain and needs high altitude to use it at all

2. Sage Mode has the durability to tank Kirin because he took on Tendo Peins AP head on

3. It's a lightning jutsu and could be countered with Sage Art Rasenshuriken as well.

Onxy Chidori won't be piercing in his body because once again Sage Mode Naruto has extreme durability as well

Back to the Summonings Gamabunta beats Manda in a 1-1 battle because he held his own against Shukaku even before Naruto used the Transformation Jutsus on him.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course SM Naruto beats Hebi Sasuke. Just take a look at how both of them handled the Raikages(4th for Sasuke & 3rd for Naruto) a bit after these forms. Both were outclassed in the speed department, but managed to make up for it with strong reaction or prediction. You'd think that puts them on even ground, but you'd be dead wrong.
Since speed is Sasuke's strong point in this matchup, he's the one that's actually getting invalidated. Even more, Naruto's reaction is constantly in effect whereas Sasuke's eyes will only show him the initial prediction. Sasuke can predict Naruto's movements all he wants, but Naruto's reactions should allow him to readjust his course of action in reaction to Sasuke's own readjustments. Naruto doesn't need his eyes either. With Sasuke's only advantages gone, there's no way he's winning against someone stronger than him in all other ways possible.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke can use Naruto Rasenshuriken to powerup his Katon, since Katon gets stronger by Fuuton jutsu. That can be the setup for Kirin.

Sasuke with CM has his white snake powers, while MS Sasuke lacks CM and white snake power.

Reactions: salamander uchiha
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke can use Naruto Rasenshuriken to powerup his Katon, since Katon gets stronger by Fuuton jutsu. That can be the setup for Kirin.

Sasuke with CM has his white snake powers, while MS Sasuke lacks CM and white snake power.
The Katon has never effective in battle once aside from Madara using it against the shinobi alliance and you do realize that it cost Sasuke a lot of chakra to make the Kirin as powerful as he did when fighting Itachi who allowed it by the way.

The Rasenshuriken expands, so despite the weakness of wind vunerble to fire and you're assuming Sage Mode Naruto would throw 1 Rasenshuriken not to mention he still has the Oodama Rasengan as well

Edit: You need hand signs for the Fuuton jutsu as well.

Sage Mode Naruto can sense wherever Hebi Sasuke goes, so using Orochimaru's is useless.

MS Sasuke was stated to be stronger than Hebi Sasuke as well.

Last edited: