Uzumaki Matthew

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
why hasnt anbody noticed that the akatsuki's plan isnt going to work even if they get naruto and bee it wont work because naruto doesn't have the full nine tails chakra the fourth hokage has half of it sealed away in him so wouldnt that mean the akatsuki plan isn't going to work but thats just my hypothosisO.O:)O.O

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
39,603๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
(")_O) ....... Really... just (")_O)

The 4th sealed half of the Foxes Chakra in himself then put the Fox into Naruto, the foxes Chakra regenerates just like anyone else...

its not like he riped the fox in half and put half and half, he put the hole fox in Naruto. he just took some of the foxes chakra to weaken it before doing so.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hmm... Didn't Sura the land of fire temple disciple ( I think thats his name) have some of the nine tails chakra in him too? Sure made him a crankass! If so, it just might be that their plan will fail.
i think it was sora. but yea i was just about to say that maybe madara already have some of the nine tails from him(sora) because they never showed him again after that filler episode, so im guessing he probably got caught by the akatsuki and had the part of the nine tails extracted from him.

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
(")_O) ....... Really... just (")_O)

The 4th sealed half of the Foxes Chakra in himself then put the Fox into Naruto, the foxes Chakra regenerates just like anyone else...

its not like he riped the fox in half and put half and half, he put the hole fox in Naruto. he just took some of the foxes chakra to weaken it before doing so.
I actually thought about this as well (topic) , but I would have to agree with Fred. It would make sense for the Chakra to regenerate because of how powerful the fox is. It would be a huge power gap if half of the fox was a lot stronger than the Hachibi at full strength.