johnaudiba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just a thought,
Gai was saved because Naruto held his life-force/last chakra/whatever you call it.

So why did Kishi spared him?
i think its simply because 3 dependable leaf veterans already died at that point. Not to mention these guys are also irreplaceable geniuses in their own way: NEJI, SHIKAKU AND INOICHI.

The existence of this duo: Gai and Kakashi keeps the Leaf village visible in the military balance between the other Shinobi villages. And I think these 2 are the only active and dependable ninjas left in their generation. Neither i'm sure if Kurenai will go back in the shinobi business and if Anko is part of the forgotten-people's-graveyard together with Yamato... (the one in the pic is Shizune)

You must be registered for see images

Thus, Gai and Kakashi won't be dying anytime soon because these guys will have very important roles in the new leaf village and perhaps in the upcoming reformation of the Shinobi Alliance system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cresee

Gdamon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi living i have no problem with...

but Guy should really just die at this point, he can't even be comic relief anymore...

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if Gai survives I don't think he will be able to fight again unless Tsunade, Sakura, or both pull some medical miracle to heal his ashen body.

johnaudiba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, everything else is alright, but leaf village has better shinobis than any other even if u remove gai and kakashi.
Alright, except for the K11 members who only just had their 1st war, name 5 other dependable leaf veterans who at least have 3rd Ninja World War experience and comparable to the league of any of the following:

Asuma, Anko, Yamato, Kurenai, Gai, Kakashi, Neji, Shikaku or Inoichi?

Last edited: