Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is just for my curiosity why some of the members dont battle and how many battle i personally dont battle because i dont want to be brought in a situation in which i cant make a move because i dont know so good English

What about you ?

LOL this is the wrong section this belongs i think in the B,A section

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is just for my curiosity why some of the members dont battle and how many battle i personally dont battle because i dont want to be brought in a situation in which i cant make a move because i dont know so good English

What about you ?
I battle as I'm a strategical type of person and I think of it like a game of chess making the opponent play to my game :D

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Role playing doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.
Like, i used to play D&D, when i was like 14
It was fun, but only if you had a creative DM, who could actually make a decent story.
But other role playing, just seems tiresome..

I battle as I'm a strategical type of person and I think of it like a game of chess making the opponent play to my game :D
I love chess
And i love strategy
But from what i've seen on here, your limited to it's use T.T
All i see on those battles, is arguments, all the time.
That is waaaaaaayyyyy to tiresome for me.

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Role playing doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.
Like, i used to play D&D, when i was like 14
It was fun, but only if you had a creative DM, who could actually make a decent story.
But other role playing, just seems tiresome..

I love chess
And i love strategy
But from what i've seen on here, your limited to it's use T.T
All i see on those battles, is arguments, all the time.
That is waaaaaaayyyyy to tiresome for me.
That comes down to the person you battle against as the better fighters on nb tend to be more strategical and better to fight against ;)

roflcopter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it's not interesting for me and also because I dont wanna have a sensei (wtf???) and like yeah.

And what do you mean by not udnerstanding ??

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because it's not interesting for me and also because I dont wanna have a sensei (wtf???) and like yeah.

And what do you mean by not udnerstanding ??
I think he means mis interrprupting words/phrases?I think the bleach rpg will be more strategical as its more about decription than just pasting a jutsu.

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That comes down to the person you battle against as the better fighters on nb tend to be more strategical and better to fight against ;)
i mean, even then, there is only so far you can go with strategy based on the way it's done.

Like, setting traps, is an impossibility, firstly because you'd have to announce it, secondly, if you did it slyly, to the point that it's difficult to notice, i.e

You use the move where you make a hole
You then later throw explosive kunai but miss.
You use a mist jutsu.

The real purpose being that some of the kunai hit inside of the hole, and the mist makes the hole hard to notice, so if he fell or hid down there in the future. Bang.

But they'd just say, i dodged the hole.
Or,
I used my anus sense and found out they're were there and disabled them with #jutsu.

parampam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it's too complicated, the whole fighting sistem and then if you dont agree on a move you get into arguments... I mean as long as you keep it simple it can be fun, but it's just too troublesome for me :) so no I don't fight

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yap I agree, too many arguments
I really don't get the arguements :/ i mean i've seen the fact that ad wants to use the bingo book idea but im not complaining if anything i'm chuffed that people liked the idea/concept of it ^_^ thats the way I'm looking at it :D

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What about you ?

LOL this is the wrong section this belongs i think in the B,A section
I dont really battle cuz its getting boring after 2-3 months battling
and all these new rules I cant get used with them :/