HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why hasn't Vegeta wished back the Saiyans, and Planet Vegeta?
It's clear that Vegeta misses it a lot, he reminisced about it when he met Cabba, and even asked him if he could visit his home planet, so why doesn't he just bring them back?
It took him less than a minute to find all of earth's dragon balls, so that Beerus could ask about the Super Dragon Balls.
It's not like they'd be any threat to Earth, both Goku and Vegeta are leagues stronger than any Sayain that would be brought back.
In fact, if they tried to invade, I'd say Tien would be enough to defend Earth against them.

Reactions: Strata Uchiha

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wouldn't have to Live on planet Vegeta, but it'd be a nice holiday planet lol
Saiyans used to spend more time off planet than on planet anyway, so it wouldn't be unusual for him to be away from the planet.

Also I prefer the Bardock from the Non Canon movies to the Canon Bardock from Dragon Ball Minus

Last edited:

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vegeta never truly cared about the saiyans. He killed Nappa, who was by his side since Vegeta was a child, without hesitation. He only cared about his pride and being prince of a belligerent species. After he started to live on Earth, he got used to it and cares about his family, training with Goku and Earth more than about anything else. Maybe that changed after fighting with Cabba, but the universe 7 saiyans were mostly cold-hearted killers, who would want them back? It would make more sense if Vegeta visited planet Sadala instead.

I really would enjoy it if Goku wished back Bardock for father son bonding.
Goku sees grandpa Gohan as his father, he has no reason to look after his real father, especially since he knows that the saiyans are an awful species, even his brother Radditz being a cold-hearted killer. ^^

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegeta never truly cared about the saiyans. He killed Nappa, who was by his side since Vegeta was a child, without hesitation. He only cared about his pride and being prince of a belligerent species. After he started to live on Earth, he got used to it and cares about his family, training with Goku and Earth more than about anything else. Maybe that changed after fighting with Cabba, but the universe 7 saiyans were mostly cold-hearted killers, who would want them back? It would make more sense if Vegeta visited planet Sadala instead.

Goku sees grandpa Gohan as his father, he has no reason to look after his real father, especially since he knows that the saiyans are an awful species, even his brother Radditz being a cold-hearted killer. ^^
I just feel like, he's always talking about how he's proud to be a Saiyan, and how he's Prince of all Saiyans, which actually equates to him and Goku, so I mean, well done Vegeta, you're the prince of the one other real Saiyan in the Universe.
He seemed to miss it when he was speaking to Cabba, it would be interesting to see the Saiyans when they're not under the thumb of Frieza, and it seemed like Vegeta loved his Dad.

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I know. X_X Very true. It's sad Goku doesn't even know of Bardock's existence. Didn't though Bardock redeem and atone for the horrible things he did by rebelling against Frieza, and then later against Chilled?
[video=youtube;wAAxT8DTp-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAAxT8DTp-8[/video]
^ The feels! The feels! >_> I wish Bardock and Goku spoke to each other more.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well namek saga wise. Vegeta care less about the race and more about frieza corrupting him base off his quote before he died. I guess he is very neutral in the same way madara was in the war arc.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pride. He didn't even blink to wish back raditz unlike Nappa who considered it. I don't think Vegeta actually vares about that old life. The saiyan people would never accept the current lifestyle presented to them anyway. Besides that just creates unnecessary problems for the universe 6