[Question] Why doesn't ichigo use his follow mask anymore?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe Ichigo doesn't need his mask anymore . He has grown stronger ..

He has got control over his hollow powers . Even Shinji and other don't use it War Arc .

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
his mask makes him even stronger
The main point for the mask was for Hollow to get protected . His hollow powers > his powers ..

Ichigo's Power dominates Hollow and gained control over it so need for his mask . Even others don't use it too . You will understand if you read the war arc completely .

Thats probably why the vizards were soloed negg diff
Kubo overrated them . Rose and Kensai were pathetic in the war point taken . But they got control over it ..

You don't need a mask when you get your Hollow Powers under your control .

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The main point for the mask was for Hollow to get protected . His hollow powers > his powers ..

Ichigo's Power dominates Hollow and gained control over it so need for his mask . Even others don't use it too . You will understand if you read the war arc completely .

Kubo overrated them . Rose and Kensai were pathetic in the war point taken . But they got control over it ..

You don't need a mask when you get your Hollow Powers under your control .
thanks

Reactions: Zealotic

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because you can do something doesn't mean you HAVE to, heck why didn't madara use his perfect susano against the ally shinobi forces off the bat, he could've beaten them so much quicker, Why didn't goku go super saiyan three against majin vegeta, Why didn't alucard in hell sing just release the limit against everybody he faces? Simple, they don't have to, even though you're stronger for it, it's basically overkill if ichigo used his hollow powers he would be negging everything in sight, plus it makes for a boring story anyway, the main character doesn't see a need to use it because he's strong enough without it. Unless they just want to go overkill which in itself is unnecessary.

zekrollah

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because you can do something doesn't mean you HAVE to, heck why didn't madara use his perfect susano against the ally shinobi forces off the bat, he could've beaten them so much quicker, Why didn't goku go super saiyan three against majin vegeta, Why didn't alucard in hell sing just release the limit against everybody he faces? Simple, they don't have to, even though you're stronger for it, it's basically overkill if ichigo used his hollow powers he would be negging everything in sight, plus it makes for a boring story anyway, the main character doesn't see a need to use it because he's strong enough without it. Unless they just want to go overkill which in itself is unnecessary.
perfect answer

Phoenix110

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
gotta agree with this guy

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His mask was a manifestation of his Hollow powers, however in fact those Hollow powers are his Zanpaktou. The Zanpaktou he wielded while having his mask, was largely a manifestation of his Quincy powers. Now that that isn't the case anymore, his Hollow powers are now condensed in his large Zanpaktou, while the smaller one is probably the manifestation of his Quincy powers.

His current powers now should already been quite higher than his previous ones simply because Zangetsu was suppressing most of them.

It's possible there might be a trace left of the mask when he goes bankai.

Ultimateone

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well after he got his fullbring powers, technically fullbring powers are hollow powers, it got mixed fully with his shinigami powers. of course now he's working with a totally different power scheme, so it probably will manifest in a different way now.

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not gonna lie, I forgot about his Hollow mask until I stumbled upon this thread. How could I forget about those good ol' days when Ichigo placed his mask on? Gave me goosebumps back then...

OT: We haven't see Ichigo fighting that much yet, so that's probably the reason why. Kubo just wanted to show his new Quincy powers in the brief amount of time we saw him.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not gonna lie, I forgot about his Hollow mask until I stumbled upon this thread. How could I forget about those good ol' days when Ichigo placed his mask on? Gave me goosebumps back then...

OT: We haven't see Ichigo fighting that much yet, so that's probably the reason why. Kubo just wanted to show his new Quincy powers in the brief amount of time we saw him.
Pretty much this. Also Ichigo hasen't even got into a real fight since the sternritter came back.