MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A few days ago, I clicked on a thread and Edward from Full Metal Alchemist was in Naruto's place on the banner, then I clicked back wondering why he was there, but once the page loaded it was Naruto! Then I clicked the thread again, but Edward wasn't on it, it was still Naruto.

It bugged me, but I brushed it off.

Then, I clicked on a thread, and it was Sasuke, I laughed a little, thinking it was just changed, and clicked on 'New Posts' commenting to myself "watch it go back to Naruto" as a joke, but it did! Clicked back, still Naruto.

>.<

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some sections have different banners. Naruto doing the Rasengan is the standard one. However if you go to certain sections, you will see other banners.

I think that from Edward is in the Manga/Anime/Comic-sections when you look at a thread there.

But all those banners have been there since I became a member, they have been there for a pretty long time;

Last edited:

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some sections have different banners. Naruto doing the Rasengan is the standard one. However if you go to certain sections, you will see other banners.

I think that from Edward is in the Manga/Anime/Comic-sections when you look at a thread there.

But all those banners have been there since I became a member, they have been there for a pretty long time;
But I clicked on the exact same thread and it went back to Naruto. =.=

Maybe my computer is glitching or something.