Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro hasnt lost a 1v1 fight since Mihawk beat him.....and over the timeskip he has been training with the worlds strongest swordmans so I dont get how Smoker>>Zoro...and dont give me bullcrap arguments like Smoker and Luffy on the same level so smoker>>>Zoro because luffy stronger :|..nope I dont wanna hear that Zoro and Luffy are not that much far apart in power and Smoker main weapon is a kairoseki weapon and Zoro doesnt have a Devil fruit so what is that gonna do make him weak? Lol......Im not fanboying Zoro or anything just curious why people think Smoker beats him.U_U.

Reactions: Dr Strangelove

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do people realise Zoro didn't even take a hit in a fight yet? We say observation isn't his speciality but he can fight people capable to hide themselves in materials invisible to eyesight while not even caring to them and continue to dodge their attacks and always knowing their position as if nothing happened. He fight Doflamingo's strongest executive in a no knowledge situation keeping up wasting his stamina to find a way to hurt him, yet in an enclosed area and territory advantage, the dude never manages to draw blood on Zoro and even with island helping, same thing

Looks like he changed his approach since the timeskip. Before he was a tank, but now his reflexes combined to his observation allows him to dodge attacks and even play defensive with enemies most of the time until he gets bored of it. His 1080 pound cannon seems to be mountain buster and we know since the Monet fight that he can use Haki in his air slashes.

I don't get it either, but i always considered Zoro stronger especially with how Smoker was portrayed in PH. Likely he will have a come-back but with his showing i don't see how he defeats Zoro either

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do people realise Zoro didn't even take a hit in a fight yet? We say observation isn't his speciality but he can fight people capable to hide themselves in materials invisible to eyesight while not even caring to them and continue to dodge their attacks and always knowing their position as if nothing happened.

Looks like he changed his approach since the timeskip. Before he was a tank, but now his reflexes combined to his observation allows him to dodge attacks and even play defensive with enemies most of the time until he gets bored of it. His 1080 pound cannon seems to be mountain buster and we know since the Monet fight that he can use Haki in his air slashes.

I don't get it either, but i always considered Zoro stronger especially with how Smoker was portrayed in PH. Likely he will have a come-back but with his showing i don't see how he defeats Zoro either
Nope. Not even close Lol

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Not even close Lol
Well we've not seen a flying slash of a comparable scale since Mihawk in Marineford. Pica is much bigger than mountains and continental + Fortress attacks had a similar scale, so i just guess it can be. I admit i'm not sure though

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't say Smoker >> Zoro cause the gap isn't that huge. IMO Smoker is slightly stronger if not equal to Zoro's strength.
I just cant see Smoker being stronger than Zoro not even equal to him sorry....smoker got handled like a rag doll on Punk Hazard not saying hes weak but he needs to train moreU_U.

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Care to elaborate? Lol
Portrayal, Smoker vs Vergo, etc.

This fight with Pica isn't over yet but im pretty sure that DD's family isn't all that strong from what we've seen.

Diamante about to get beaten by Kyros and was getting fodderised by Sabo in the colosseum

I mean Zoro just raped Pica, Sanji is close to Zoro and Luffy is even beyond that.

M3 is overpowered U_U

Also, Smoker did pretty well against Vergo. Zoro would've lost to him aswell.

Dr Strangelove

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Smoker > Zoro and the gap between Smoker and Zoro is shorter than the gap between Luffy and Zoro.
I just think Smoker was already high above Zoro pre skip and Zoro can't handle a top end Vice Admiral at current time. I'm one of the few who doesn't underestimate the third strongest force the Marines have, the Vice Admirals U__U

Reactions: Hexuze

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way Tagashi reacted when Zoro neg diff Monet, she had never seen someone beat an opponent that easy, now she is constantly around Smoker we all know that , she should have seen him in action more then enough , I know this is just speculation , but to me it says something, Smoker will be left behind in my opinion, there is only so far u can go with their "friendly" rivalry , Luffy his focus is on other people now, besides I can't see Luffy ever beating him to a pulp , he likes him to much so that makes me wonder how much of an important future role he can maintain as a supposedly equal of Luffy if the likelyhood of them ever fighting eachother for real with their lives at stakes is really low

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro>Smoker. Vergo proved that. Vergo>Smoker and Sanji would've beaten Vergo if his CoA was strong enough to withstand Vergo's kicks. Since Sanji is technically stronger than Vergo and Vergo>Smoker, then Zoro>Smoker cause Zoro>Sanji. ><><<<>< whatever

Black Mamba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Portrayal, Smoker vs Vergo, etc.

This fight with Pica isn't over yet but im pretty sure that DD's family isn't all that strong from what we've seen.

Diamante about to get beaten by Kyros and was getting fodderised by Sabo in the colosseum

I mean Zoro just raped Pica, Sanji is close to Zoro and Luffy is even beyond that.

M3 is overpowered U_U

Also, Smoker did pretty well against Vergo. Zoro would've lost to him aswell.
doesn't matter if the fights over or not, oda already showed the strength gap between Zoro and Pica.

Smoker didn't do well against Vergo none of his hits even hurt him. Vergo wasn't even trying, when he started trying he blocked Smokers haki punch with his face and broke Smoker jitte easily, if he went full body haki from the beginning he would low diffed smoker.

Red Swag

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way Tagashi reacted when Zoro neg diff Monet, she had never seen someone beat an opponent that easy, now she is constantly around Smoker we all know that , she should have seen him in action more then enough , I know this is just speculation , but to me it says something, Smoker will be left behind in my opinion, there is only so far u can go with their "friendly" rivalry , Luffy his focus is on other people now, besides I can't see Luffy ever beating him to a pulp , he likes him to much so that makes me wonder how much of an important future role he can maintain as a supposedly equal of Luffy if the likelyhood of them ever fighting eachother for real with their lives at stakes is really low
you the bomb bro

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People don't turn one piece into the same shit that Naruto dicussion has been turned into.

"1 slash" "He can't dodge the slash, cause hes never shown anything to dodge it." no. This ain't naruto.

And I still have my questions on Vergo being stronger than Smoker.