Why does people think Hinata would go rogue if Naruto went Rogue? To me, She'll too timid to me anyone else feels this way about Hinata going rogue?

Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do people think Hinata would go rogue if Naruto went Rogue? To me, she'll to timid to me anyone else feels this way about Hinata going rogue? The only way I think she'll ever go rogue would be Hinata not marrying Naruto. Anyone else agrees?

I agreed with this girl on Quora named, ,"

Seriously…Hinata isn’t gonna ditch the village of Konoha for Naruto Uzumaki. She doesn’t have the guts or courage to go through with a plan like that. I agree, she’d stay home; while sighing, reminiscing about stalking him and hoping someone would bring her Naruto-Kun home.

Hinata never goes out of her way to cause conflict, to fight for a cause, or defy authority. She was raised and trained to keep in line. The only thing she ever did that was risky was obsessed after the village pariah. Even then she never had the courage to step beyond her timidness to help or speak to Naruto. He was right there and she watched him. Hinata doesn’t act unless it’s a sure thing or she’s forced by circumstances beyond her control to act.

She stepped up to Pain because she thought they were going to die. Leaving her no chance to date Naruto or reveal herself. So, she confessed on the spot and tried to fight Pain.

Even in “The Last Fanfic” Hinata moped and sighed, hoping Naruto would notice her and accept her scarf, as a symbol of her love and devotion. Even though—two years went by w/ Naruto never hinting once he found her romantically attractive or reciprocated her feelings. She still wasn’t able to reconfess her feelings or ask Naruto out on a date. The film made sure she never had to put herself on the spot, move beyond the confines of her reserved nature, or express growth in order to work for what she wanted. Events forced them together, but not once did she remind him of her feelings. The emotional and mental strength she claimed to possess, never showed when it should’ve. Hinata lacks real character development.

Knowing this…Hinata is never going to have the mentality needed to go rogue and rely on herself in order to seek something. If she ever tried leaving the village—she’d frail up and return or die. Becoming a victim to foreign or missing-nin, and having her eyes snatched.

If Naruto marries someone else—that isn’t enough of a reason to abandon her village. He never promised her anything. Hinata isn’t owed wish fulfillment for simply crushing on and admiring a guy who barely paid attention to her for years. Naruto has free will to chose whoever he wanted to be w/ hypothetically. (Canon didn’t agree)

He doesn’t owe Hinata anything, because he never asked for her attention, feelings, or suicidal stunts. Those choices were all her own. If he decided to continually look past her or turn her down than she’d have to accept that. It may not be what she wanted, but it is what it is. Simply, I’d see Hinata bawling her eyes out in private unable to handle rejection like that, because despite what portions of the fandom believe…Hinata is a poor little rich girl. She’s handed everything on a silver platter and never has to expose herself to receive it.

Besides—If people think that’s a good enough reason to ditch a clan and village then…I really wonder if you’ve experienced actual hardships in your life. And just how thoughtless and shallow such a mindset must be. You’d decide to disappear because you didn’t get your way. That’s not loving …that’s selfish expectation and the inability to deal with reality. lol

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously can we least have a normal discussion without being Jiraiya?
We're being serious. She slapped Naruto, then he charged her with chakra and she started screaming Yes! Y..Yes! She was having an orgasm mid war and then started talking abojt Naruto's "big hands." She would need a regular infusion of the Kurama juice.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know, maybe her love he so strong she would go rogue just for him.
Post automatically merged:

There wasn't much developement with the relatinoships it was sort of just there.