[Discussion] Why does one piece feel so short?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No you all have problem cause of my opinion. It's my opinion that bleach feels longer than one piece just like it's my opinion that one piece feels short. Everyone being rustled by my opinion are crying like little *****es just as you too are now.

I've got no problem, this is my post and you're the one commenting on it so you must be the one with the problem. Cry baby
I'm fine with you having your opinion it just makes no sense to say that. Also the opposite of an opinion is an fact, and at least I can say that you got those wrong.

You pose a question, why does it feel short ? And you get an answer you don't like. So it's your jimmy's that have been rustled and call everybody bitches and crybabies who don't agree with you.

Troll

this

oda is just a bad writer, if he actually made a plot instead of putting useless filler in the story wouldve been over half a decade ago
hes just a lazy hack constantly pretending to be sick who knows he has dumb fanboys who will eat any shit he serves them and he only cares about money
And like any dung fly would do it is attracted to the smell of shit, to have a piece of the troll pie. Knowing you're on your last warning here it is just a matter of time before you get the big boot, because you just can't resist.

This might be it Baba, this could be your last thread.

Last edited:

Cohle

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It might be because the arcs happen to be too segregated, for example when we reach thriller bark it's a new place with new ideas and monsters that start from scratch again, it happens in skypea too. So I think it fails to build a consistent library of memories in brain, which is why it may seem lacking. But I think it really is just our mind failing to build connection between those separate arcs. and disregarding everything as a result.

I have to say though, that at one point I was very bored while catching up one piece, but the new chapters have completely changed that, Oda is officially working in G-mode now(hence has become Goda) and some ideas in each chapter like - "What acting", "The power of fullness" and "natural born destroyer"; I could write 3 page essays on each of these.

Hashirama Senjuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It might be because the arcs happen to be too segregated, for example when we reach thriller bark it's a new place with new ideas and monsters that start from scratch again, it happens in skypea too. So I think it fails to build a consistent library of memories in brain, which is why it may seem lacking. But I think it really is just our mind failing to build connection between those separate arcs. and disregarding everything as a result.

I have to say though, that at one point I was very bored while catching up one piece, but the new chapters have completely changed that, Oda is officially working in G-mode now(hence has become Goda) and some ideas in each chapter like - "What acting", "The power of fullness" and "natural born destroyer"; I could write 3 page essays on each of these.
I like that explanation, and yeah so far the most exciting arc to me was the robin retrieval arc and yet I don't like anyone in the cipher pol whatsoever but for some reason just the whole sea train chasing and the first destruction of one of the wg buildings was great