[Discussion] Why does Naruto-Kurama fusion have a clone?

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do you think Naruto just made a clone just in case or this clone required for the fusion?

You must be registered for see images
oh doy! I didn't even realize the clone was in sage mode. I need colors damnit!

Last edited:

amaterasu888

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At first i thought Kurama was taking the form of naruto, because if you look at his facial expressions (the one where hes got the biju mode on), hes smiling.. almost like the nine tails...
but maybe im underestimating naruto on taking the lead, bcuz it almost sounds to me as if the nine is giving out paths to take (first find the rods, and this is where naruto has made a clone to go into sage mode). or im completely wrong and naruto has JUST made a clone.
Either way, you can see that the CLONE made is looking excausted (as naruto is currently), but the 'naruto' in the biju mode, is looking 'fresh', as if the nine tails has enetered the ring... anyway, thats just me rambling on..

Sentinel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to me this proves that the whole fusion of kyubi mode and sage mode into one naruto is impossible, he had to devide the tasks into two body's (not being able to look left and right at the same time idea)

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
I see. So Naruto's BM cannot mix with his SM. I think this proves that Sage Mode may be a better sensor ability he has because it can sense chakra unlike KM where it is only intent.