Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's the same thing, Naruro has the chakra of 9 tailed beasts and he gets RSM with tailed beasts. Madara has their chakra and is Jyubi jin, he gains RSM with TSBs, Obito does the same and he didn't even have Sagemode when he gained RSM. You forgot one thing about the Jyubi it is nature energy, what is nature energy under control (sage mode), and since it's the Jyuubis it's Rokudo SM. The reason Kaguya can make TSBs unlike the others is because she is the Jyubi in humanoid form.

Who said he wasn't? Just because he doesn't show jutsu doesn't mean he doesn't have them? He used Sage art: storm release, clearly he knew the skill before hand. I mean Madara didn't use many of the Rinnegan paths, does that mean he can't use them?
All the rsm users have 6 tomoe collar design around there neck that kaguya doesnt have that hagoromo does even tho hes not the jinchuuriki of any bijuu at the time

Also if storm release was always madara shouldnt that make it an uchiha kkg which they don't have.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All the rsm users have 6 tomoe collar design around there neck that kaguya doesnt have that hagoromo does even tho hes not the jinchuuriki of any bijuu at the time
It doesn't matter, it comes from the Jyubi. Kaguya doesnt need marks around her neck to have TSBs, you see her using one to create a new dimension. Hogaromo is the son of the Jyubi, so we know where his power comes from. I mean put is this way, Naruto has only cross eyes and that is also considered RSM, while Madara and Obito don't have either.

Also if storm release was always madara shouldnt that make it an uchiha kkg which they don't have.
The Uchiha have different abilties outside of the 3T Sharingan. Madara doesn't have black flames, Obito has phasing, Shisui 2 eyed Koto etc. Put is this way, Hashinhas Mokuton and no other Senju shown posessesd it. Does that rule it out as being a KKG belonging to a Senju:unsure:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It doesn't matter, it comes from the Jyubi. Kaguya doesnt need marks around her neck to have TSBs, you see her using one to create a new dimension. Hogaromo is the son of the Jyubi, so we know where his power comes from. I mean put is this way, Naruto has only cross eyes and that is also considered RSM, while Madara and Obito don't have either.

The Uchiha have different abilties outside of the 3T Sharingan. Madara doesn't have black flames, Obito has phasing, Shisui 2 eyed Koto etc. Put is this way, Hashinhas Mokuton and no other Senju shown posessesd it. Does that rule it out as being a KKG belonging to a Senju:unsure:
Again I view it differently in why she turned into a tsb. Tsb is creating combining juubi chakra all 5 nature chakra with sage chakra. I think narutos sage elemental rasengan combined with kaguyas juubi chakra forcefully turning her into a tsb.

So your saying it's an ms ability he creates storm release once you use izanqi and izanami you lose full access to sharingan abilities except for susanoo and ms techniques have japanese god referencing it which his storm release doesnt again we see that kaguya and hagoromo both had abilities to manipulate advanced elements.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again I view it differently in why she turned into a tsb. Tsb is creating combining juubi chakra all 5 nature chakra with sage chakra. I think narutos sage elemental rasengan combined with kaguyas juubi chakra forcefully turning her into a tsb.
That never happened, she was using the TSB she made to create a new dimension. Naruto's attacks destablaised her chakra she gained control again and decided to create a new dimension to neg them. She only decided to do that after Kakashi came out with double MS shurkien powers.

You must be registered for see images

She stabalises the tailed beast chakra, then makes her own TSB to create a new dimension. BZ is telling you what's going on here, so we know where the power comes from (Jyubi).

So your saying it's an ms ability he creates storm release once you use izanqi and izanami you lose full access to sharingan abilities except for susanoo and ms techniques have japanese god referencing it which his storm release doesnt again we see that kaguya and hagoromo both had abilities to manipulate advanced elements.
Nah, I'm saying other KKG can exist within a bloodline, and not everybody needs to have them. Take as an example Mokuton for Hashirama.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That never happened, she was using the TSB she made to create a new dimension. Naruto's attacks destablaised her chakra she gained control again and decided to create a new dimension to neg them. She only decided to do that after Kakashi came out with double MS shurkien powers.

She stabalises the tailed beast chakra, then makes her own TSB to create a new dimension. BZ is telling you what's going on here, so we know where the power comes from (Jyubi).

Nah, I'm saying other KKG can exist within a bloodline, and not everybody needs to have them. Take as an example Mokuton for Hashirama.
That scan doesnt prove she has an innate ability to create tsb before that scene she was in her deestablized mode after absorbing narutos chakra from attacks. She only formed a tsb after the fact. Again tsb requires rsm which requires sage mode juubi chakra gives rikudo chakra and control over 5 elements but hasnt shown natural access to sage mode and madara before the fact had to absorb hashi sage chakra to unlock it showing requires sage chakra.

As for storm release being just a kkg he has that could of been possible if uchiha weren't known to only inter marry within their clan and madara was never highlighted as being able to use storm release until he became a juubi jin. Even naruto didnt get access to other elements till he became a pseudo juubi jin which hagoromo created the bijuu with those elements.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That scan doesnt prove she has an innate ability to create tsb before that scene she was in her deestablized mode after absorbing narutos chakra from attacks. She only formed a tsb after the fact. Again tsb requires rsm which requires sage mode juubi chakra gives rikudo chakra and control over 5 elements but hasnt shown natural access to sage mode and madara before the fact had to absorb hashi sage chakra to unlock it showing requires sage chakra.
No, the fact BZ tells you what it is and what Kaguya is going to do with it tells you she already had this power. He didn't randomly guess what was going to happen, he told you what she was going to do. You're argument is flawed af, since Obito had TSBs without absorbing SM. The RSM comes from being the Jyubi Jin, not having a second rate SM (1 of the 3 sage modes). The fact you're ignoring Obito tells us you don't want to accept the fact that the Jyubi gives RSM.

As for storm release being just a kkg he has that could of been possible if uchiha weren't known to only inter marry within their clan and madara was never highlighted as being able to use storm release until he became a juubi jin. Even naruto didnt get access to other elements till he became a pseudo juubi jin which hagoromo created the bijuu with those elements.
It's not about inter marrying, it's about having the KKG. Can a KKG exist in a clan with no forerunners? Yes, look at Hashirama, he didn't marry out to get it either. Naruto was a fodder and he didn't get elwments with RSM, he got help from the tailed beasts who had their own abilties. He wasn't using any abilties the tailed beasts didn't have. So the Kyubi giving abilties that the tailed beasts don't have is a flawed argument.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, the fact BZ tells you what it is and what Kaguya is going to do with it tells you she already had this power. He didn't randomly guess what was going to happen, he told you what she was going to do. You're argument is flawed af, since Obito had TSBs without absorbing SM. The RSM comes from being the Jyubi Jin, not having a second rate SM (1 of the 3 sage modes). The fact you're ignoring Obito tells us you don't want to accept the fact that the Jyubi gives RSM.

It's not about inter marrying, it's about having the KKG. Can a KKG exist in a clan with no forerunners? Yes, look at Hashirama, he didn't marry out to get it either. Naruto was a fodder and he didn't get elwments with RSM, he got help from the tailed beasts who had their own abilties. He wasn't using any abilties the tailed beasts didn't have. So the Kyubi giving abilties that the tailed beasts don't have is a flawed argument.
All zetsu is saying that she is able to absorb all the chakra of the people connected in the god tree she was able stabilize her bijuu mode and form a tsb with the power to erase that world. No where in that does it state that's kaguyas innate ability. If she could freely create tsbs than she would of actually used it in the fight. I said that obito juubi mode with half scales and when he destabilized had a snake like form suggested that kabuto equipped him with snake sage mode. I never ignored obito I explained this earlier.

As for storm release are you saying a kkg can magically pop in a clan with no lineage of that wood release. Why hashi had wood release is a mystery we dont know if it could be a clan kkg or if his mother came from a clan with wood release since moegi shows that hashi isnt the only unique wood release user out there. And unlike the uchiha and senju are known to marry outside there clan.

And are you saying the bijuu naturally had those elements the bijuu were once one juubi chakra so your pretty much arguing the juubi naturally has those elements which proves my point. And kaguya was able to create dimensions with some advanced elements like ice and magma.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All zetsu is saying that she is able to absorb all the chakra of the people connected in the god tree she was able stabilize her bijuu mode and form a tsb with the power to erase that world. No where in that does it state that's kaguyas innate ability. If she could freely create tsbs than she would of actually used it in the fight. I said that obito juubi mode with half scales and when he destabilized had a snake like form suggested that kabuto equipped him with snake sage mode. I never ignored obito I explained this earlier.
Sorry, bruh, that's some serious fanfic. Neither the manga or Databook support the head canon. The only reason Obito was like a snake was because he was struggling to control the 10 tails power. Once he gains control of it he gains the full set of TSBs + RSM.

As for storm release are you saying a kkg can magically pop in a clan with no lineage of that wood release. Why hashi had wood release is a mystery we dont know if it could be a clan kkg or if his mother came from a clan with wood release since moegi shows that hashi isnt the only unique wood release user out there. And unlike the uchiha and senju are known to marry outside there clan.

And are you saying the bijuu naturally had those elements the bijuu were once one juubi chakra so your pretty much arguing the juubi naturally has those elements which proves my point. And kaguya was able to create dimensions with some advanced elements like ice and magma.
sorry mate, I'm too busy to repeat myself and slap fanfic around. Maybe somebody else will entertain this.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry, bruh, that's some serious fanfic. Neither the manga or Databook support the head canon. The only reason Obito was like a snake was because he was struggling to control the 10 tails power. Once he gains control of it he gains the full set of TSBs + RSM.

sorry mate, I'm too busy to repeat myself and slap fanfic around. Maybe somebody else will entertain this.
You saying that kaguya can naturally create tsb isnt supported either and never said that obito having snake sage mode is fact but a logical explanation how he obtained sage mode which is supported by the design of his juubi jin form. Not just the snake juubi mode but that half his body is covered in scales.

And I'm the one saying fanfic when you say a kkg can randomly pop up. You were backed into the corner in admitting the bijuu elements came from the juubi. You havent been talking what the series says but what you think and presenting that as fact. If it was fact there would be no need to explain that and series would prove it saying that which you cant show.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The issue then is Kaguya scrubbed him and left him on the verge of death with near depleted chakra reserves. So clearly they had a battle in which he was far inferior to her. The issue is moreso that prime Ishiki got scrubbed by a far weaker Kaguya to the one that fought Naruto and Sasuke. Then a far inferior Ishiki in a far inferior vessel somehow takes down the two. Truth be told, she was introduced because there was no way Naruro and Sasuke were beating Madara. The writing style is just abysmal, the threat remained secret for so long (1000+ years), and decided to surface today. His deteriorating vessel took 1000+ years to deteroriate, and remained intact (not ageing or decaying). He couldn't find a vessel in 1000 years+ I guess he didn't know Indra and Asura were popping out perfect vessels for 1000 years. This is just the tip of the iceberg with all the problems that arise, because of the abysmal writing.

Then you have what you mentioned about Naruro getting fodderised by Kara members.
You're vastly misinformed.

First of all, Ishiki was defeated off-guard. I'm not sure why people like ignoring this.

Secondly, that very scene Ishiki was shown dismembered, we actually saw Kaguya with the Rinne-Sharingan prior, which means she ate a chakra-fruit. The Rinne-Sharingan only appeared in her case after she ate the Earth's chakra fruit.

Jigen (Ishiki vessel) absorbed the Juubi chakra just before he fought Naruto and Sasuke, so he wasn't far inferior. The fact he beat them silly, implies he wasn't even inferior in the first place. I hate trying to point out people's motive, but it's clear your problem with the Jigen isn't based on objectivity. I don't even need to prove this. You've mostly avoided critical points stated in the manga to make your argument seem more reasonable.

Additionally, the recent chapter showed that Ishiki still has more abilities.

He has a dimension where he stockpiles what he shrink; a dimension where time is still.

This ability means, he could have dimension dump Kaguya there, if they had actually fought in a drawn out battle, and Ishiki would have won.

You should really wait till we know Ishiki full power before assuming Kaguya is stronger than him, and also; try to be at least objective. I suspect you don't even like the sequel, because your favorite characters from Naruto were depicted badly.

Reactions: Sagebee

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

First of all, Ishiki was defeated off-guard. I'm not sure why people like ignoring this.

Secondly, that very scene Ishiki was shown dismembered, we actually saw Kaguya with the Rinne-Sharingan prior, which means she ate a chakra-fruit. The Rinne-Sharingan only appeared in her case after she ate the Earth's chakra fruit.

Jigen (Ishiki vessel) absorbed the Juubi chakra just before he fought Naruto and Sasuke, so he wasn't far inferior. The fact he beat them silly, implies he wasn't even inferior in the first place. I hate trying to point out people's motive, but it's clear your problem with the Jigen isn't based on objectivity. I don't even need to prove this. You've mostly avoided critical points stated in the manga to make your argument seem more reasonable.

He has a dimension where he stockpiles what he shrink; a dimension where time is still.

This ability means, he could have dimension dump Kaguya there, if they had actually fought in a drawn out battle, and Ishiki would have won.

You should really wait till we know Ishiki full power before assuming Kaguya is stronger than him, and also; try to be at least objective. I suspect you don't even like the sequel, because your favorite characters from Naruto were depicted badly.
who gave u tis wrong opinion???..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice fanfic, you expect Ikemoto to keep consistency in drawing with Kodachi's script. They neither meet nor talk to one another. I put the RS down to drawing errors on Ike's part. If you want to know how much a flawed ah he is, he gives Kaguya Rinne Sharingan at the mural. And we know she didn't have it at that time, so..

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kcm, bijuu mode, bijuu sage mode, six paths sage mode was his progression into becoming Ashura. The Rikudo Sage Mode is misguiding because it implies that he became like Hagoromo. In truth his Rikudo mode only represented the six paths power that was passed to him as Ashura. The Six Paths Power is an evolution of the ten tails but is entirely separate from it also. The ten tails has the intention to evolve its self into a god and stop the Otsutsuki from destroying the galaxy.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the ten tails means to evolve through humans. Six Paths Power might just be the result of Hagoromo being half human. Humans may have the potential to be more powerful than Otsutsuki but are less evolved right now. You have to consider these possibilities when you think about Boruto. He is a completely unique lifeform. He has the Golden Body and the All Seeing Eye. At the very least he transcends Ashura. He has the eyes and body of gods. The golden body is ten tails chakra made into a sentient being (tailed beast) thus it may also have the ability to evolve. Of course it does. That's Boruto's true nature. Can a karma seal overwrite that? The information being released in his body is only feeding the beast. Then he will also have the genetic information of the chakra fruit that Momoshiki absorbed.