Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Sub]Lmao, I like how members in a particular fan base unite to fight off members from an opposing fan base. Truly a shitshow; I should visit this section more often.

On topic: I neither like nor dislike her.[/Sub]​

Invicta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Sub]Lmao, I like how members in a particular fan base unite to fight off members from an opposing fan base. Truly a shitshow; I should visit this section more often.

On topic: I neither like nor dislike her.[/Sub]​
You'll definitely find more of these quicker if you browse all threads with Hinata/Sakura in the title. They're the toxic ones with this amount of bickering.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like her cuz she's down to earth, kind and courageous. Being a side character she didn't get enough screentime but her appearances have always been meaningful and had more impact on the story than Sakura as a female MC ever had.

Reactions: Pappasaur

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only reason I haven't infracted half of you here, from Zack to his alt to Guitar Hero to AraigneeDuSoir to Salamander etc is
1. I'm too lazy right now :v
2. I like seeing you guys tear eachother apart.

But in all seriousness, guys can't a hinata/sakura thread ever end good?

UndyingRage

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only reason I haven't infracted half of you here, from Zack to his alt to Guitar Hero to AraigneeDuSoir to Salamander etc is

Thread was good, until these losers started bashing Flori

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like her cuz she's down to earth, kind and courageous. Being a side character she didn't get enough screentime but her appearances have always been meaningful and had more impact on the story than Sakura as a female MC ever had.
This isn’t where the problem arises there’s no need to compare the two at all, appreciate Hinata and leave Sakura out of it.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well when she needs to she will show no fear and stand against opponents that she knows she has no chance of winning against if it means the one(s) she loves will make it through.

That’s a commendable trait.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wow.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's never ended good since time immemorial.

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Hinata because she knows she isn’t the strongest person out there, but that doesn’t stop her from stepping up to the plate when she’s needed even if she knows she can’t win, ie her fight against pain. People bash her for that fight a lot but I think that was one of her best moments because it showed how brave she was in the face of death, all just for the slightest chance of saving naruto. Not to mention she’s a great mother who really picks up the pieces after Naruto while he’s busy being hokage