Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't...

all female characters are written poorly here so no.

The only ones ever established as characters here are the Uchihas and even then, they didn't really get much character development. Just the same thing, different designs, different tech.

Sasuke post-Kaguya had some growth at least. Although, Sasuke gave me so many "OH COME ON!!!" moments.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like her at all. But I guess her love for Naruto is pure and is not based on looks. Speaks for her good character
It's based off of pure thirst.

OT: I don't like her at all, she's a really bad character. Cousin dies doesn't give two shits or bat an eyelid Naruto's dieing she breaks down and begs dead cousin to help him. Pure trash imo.

Last edited:

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Twin lion fists looks super dope

and her outfit/design while its not particularly wicked, it is aesthetically pleasing and fitting for her personality

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She got the type of compassion NV needs

& courage, so many watching including (Sakura who cried for him to appear) but only Hinata stepped in regardless of the futility

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like her because she struggled but eventually stride through them through the help of Neji and Naruto. She's a princess and is kind, sweet, courageous, and has a lot of potential.

Haters gonna hate :win:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, the way she was written. Not going into how, but filler aside Hinata as well as Ayukawa Tenri from 'The World God Only Knows (Manga)' are the only characters i like from the shy character trope in the many anime i've come across.

Not that i dislike shy characters.. i just don't fancy how they are always used for comedy.

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Read it and was like how salty can one be over a post to bring up stuff from 2 years ago :lol
This is what im talking about lmao, how triggered you got be to bring up years old shit like anyone cares. Almost everyone here made at least one alt, not everyone here makes multiple alts on the daily to make threads about character repeatedly over and over.

Im actually flattered mental midget base went out of there way to find that though, must have wounded them pretty hard. Also went out of there way to get it deleted as well, the truth stings.

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It isn't a Hinata thread if it doesn't have 3+ pages of salt and flaming. Dat Byakugan Princess

OT: A few reasons among many.

She's a good listener, a great example of this is when Kiba stated his intention to become Hokage and everyone ignored him but nope, not Hinata

You must be registered for see images

She inherited Naruto's Nindo and actively decided not to back down against the most ruthless fighter among the K12

She speaks out to help others at the cost of her own well-being. Here she calls out Neji on his nihilistic outlook knowing he could very well kill her for it

She overcame her timidity to pull Naruto out of his grief

She's courageous

Most importantly, her character actually develops. She went from a shy girl who couldn't bring herself to face Naruto to someone who put his well-being before hers and confessed to him while standing up to an opponent who was tiers above her. In a manga where the mangaka discarded every other character so he could give an unhealthy amount of focus to a single clan, that's pretty impressive

Last edited:
Reactions: Jinrou