Why do you feel curious about the person above you?

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Kagerou

Banned
Elite
8,554 posts 812 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
8,554
Reaction score
812
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know his rep power with that many posts. ._.
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

razz143

Banned
Legendary
13,812 posts 242 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
13,812
Reaction score
242
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i am curious to know if he has a dik........XD
 

villain55

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,730 posts 1,213 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
10,730
Reaction score
1,213
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious if he is a NB member
 

Jewjitsu

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
54,532 posts 618 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
54,532
Reaction score
618
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
im curious if they're online
 

Lana Del Taka

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,916 posts 680 reactions
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
8,916
Reaction score
680
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious as to know why he doesn't have sig...
 

Sex

Banned
Veteran
2,391 posts 107 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
107
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious about the color of his panties.
 

Jinrou

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,510 posts 785 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
10,510
Reaction score
785
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious as to why underwear seems to fascinate him Lol
 

Airi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,536 posts 1,199 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
1,199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious to know if he likes my new theme :bouncy:
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know what is their fav Anime fight.
 

Airi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,536 posts 1,199 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
1,199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know what is their fav Anime fight.

Idk, there are a lot of anime fights that i like x3 they're mostly from HxH, AoT, and Naruto.

Curious to know if they prefer tea or coffee.
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Idk, there are a lot of anime fights that i like x3 they're mostly from HxH, AoT, and Naruto.

Curious to know if they prefer tea or coffee.

Coffee.
I'm curious to know their favorite color.
 

Airi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,536 posts 1,199 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
1,199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Coffee.
I'm curious to know their favorite color.

I like green, blue, red, orange, purple... but mostly green.
Curious to know if they prefer anime or manga.
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like green, blue, red, orange, purple... but mostly green.
Curious to know if they prefer anime or manga.

Anime.
I'm curious to know what did they eat in breakfast.
 

Kagerou

Banned
Elite
8,554 posts 812 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
8,554
Reaction score
812
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious to know his favorite anime character of all time.
 

Sex

Banned
Veteran
2,391 posts 107 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
107
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious about why he chose that username.
 

Kagerou

Banned
Elite
8,554 posts 812 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
8,554
Reaction score
812
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious about why he chose that username.

Because Naruto. :cool:

Curious to know why he chose his username. ._.
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious to know his favorite anime character of all time.

There are too many.
I'm curious to know which character they hate from Naruto.
 
Top