Why do you feel curious about the person above you?

The Sach

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,360 posts 1,197 reactions
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
17,360
Reaction score
1,197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious to know why she likes that panda.^_-
I'm curious to know why he likes using this guy---> ':|'
When you observed that?xD
I like it, because it is coooll...
 

Conspirator.

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,435 posts 3,378 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
19,435
Reaction score
3,378
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am curious as to why he likes a fodder like Chelsea? Lol
 
Last edited:

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know if he likes Kaguya as a FV or not.
 

Kagerou

Banned
Elite
8,554 posts 812 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
8,554
Reaction score
812
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know why he likes Forum Games so much.
 

Deathwink

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,977 posts 404 reactions
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
8,977
Reaction score
404
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
curious why he's conserving energy all the time
 

Jinrou

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,510 posts 785 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
10,510
Reaction score
785
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
curious why he's conserving energy all the time

Curious to know the reason for the usage of a small somewhat cute ava!

When you observed that?xD
I like it, because it is coooll...

Seen you in some threads and mostly on this one. And i think it's cool too Lol
 

Kagerou

Banned
Elite
8,554 posts 812 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
8,554
Reaction score
812
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious to know why he loves my Hinata-chan. U_U
 

Airi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,536 posts 1,199 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
1,199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious to know how many animes he watches currently.
 

Deathwink

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,977 posts 404 reactions
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
8,977
Reaction score
404
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
curious to know if his/her name has something to do with the greek mythology
 

Airi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,536 posts 1,199 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
1,199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
curious to know if his/her name has something to do with the greek mythology

My username? no it has nothing to do with mythologies .-.
Curious to know if she likes roleplaying.
 

Airi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,536 posts 1,199 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
1,199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Alot. XD

OT: I'm curious to know how many anime she watches aswell.

hmm about five animes.
Curious to know if likes Kakashi's susanoo.
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know if they read/watch Bleach.
 

HornyPanda3

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,664 posts 19 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2014
Messages
1,664
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Because he really has alot of time on his hands.
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know their fav video game
 

HornyPanda3

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,664 posts 19 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2014
Messages
1,664
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious to see if he injects heroin into his eyeballs.
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know their fav tv show
 
Top