Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really HATE Sasuke but I don't like him either.

Plus, Rei Uchiha is right: His hair IS too perfect! It's just WEIRD how it always stays so ... not imperfect! Even when it rains, GOSHH.

hair is a good reason btw, you can't live in a hideout surrounded by lizards and snakes, practice dangerous and sticky jutsus with orochimaru and still look like you are starring at an advertisement^^ it's just too much :p

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
let's see why:

1. he is a cruel anti social elitist, always mentioning his "blood superiority" to Naruto (btw i was soooo happy when i found out that Naruto is 4th's son)^^

2. he is a traitor, abandoning his friends, his sensei and most of all his country!!!

3. he went to Orochimaru, who btw attacked Konoha and killed so many people, not to mention the Hokage^^

4. He then killed orochimaru, who made him super strong.

5. He killed Itachi, still remembering what happened when he was a kid, but he never tried to actually find out more about that day by asking elders, anbu and others.

6. He had the nerve to even wear Akatsuki's cloak!!! after he was told by Tobi/Madara the truth about Itachi (i know it might not be true but he believes it and he seeks for revenge...AGAIN)

7. He attacked 8 tails and surrender him to Akatsuki, fully knowing of what will happen next to him U_U

8. He abandoned Sakura in a disgusting way^^

9. He was about to stab Naruto the first time he saw him after 3 years!!

10. He is far too hot and his hair is always amazing, that pisses me off^^

i hope i answered your question ^_^
Nice O_O XD i didnt know you found sasuke atractive:p

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

hair is a good reason btw, you can't live in a hideout surrounded by lizards and snakes, practice dangerous and sticky jutsus with orochimaru and still look like you are starring at an advertisement^^ it's just too much :p
Haha, I'm not the only one who thinks so! There's just this much that one's hair can take. I understand that compared to Naruto, Sasuke's hair might have a higher level of endurance but not to the extent that it's completely UNAFFECTED by anything that's thrown at it! When it reaches that stage (which it has), it's just ABNORMALITY --> :sasuke:

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, I'm not the only one who thinks so! There's just this much that one's hair can take. I understand that compared to Naruto, Sasuke's hair might have a higher level of endurance but not to the extent that it's completely UNAFFECTED by anything that's thrown at it! When it reaches that stage (which it has), it's just ABNORMALITY --> :sasuke:
You've also got Deidara's hair, Ino's hair, Jiraiya's hair... no one's hair ever changes during a fight, we will always see drops of sweat falling along their cheeks but never ever badly done hair.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yet, it seems that at Oro's place you can have enough make up for Oro to paint himself pale and so on...:p:p:p In any case, I would hate Kishi and not Sasuke for that, LOL.