why do people think naruto is weak without kurama?

Akiretsu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i hate it when people say naruto is weak without the nine tails, its not true naruto is jonin level if not kage level in his base form, also take what kakashi said as proof...naruto has a chakra level 10-100 times higher than kakashi as he stated without the ninetails influence and also kakashi stated naruto has surpassed him in skill and sage mode just multiplies that x1000(imo) and really the only thing kurama's chakra give him is enhanced physical features and nukes to spam, and other than that when he learns ftg technique and the technique his father wanted him to complete its a done deal...he even beat kurama in sage mode. naruto without kurama is kage level.:cool:

Netsui

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I usually ignore a thread once people start saying Naruto is weak, because Kurama isn't everything he has. Without Kurama he still has his toad summonings, rasengan, sage mode, and shadow clones. If he was never given Kurama he would have still trained, and would have been strong in his own way.

Not to mention he wouldn't have focused on training around Kurama. Maybe he would have learned some more wind techniques if he didn't have Kurama, but he would still be strong in his own way.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The people who think he is weak are the Sasuke fan boys who can not stand knowing that in the end Naruto is going to beat him and come out on top. They make excuses and completely ignore what the Manga says. They even try to justify his crimes by saying that he is having a human reaction. Sasuke is evil and twisted, it is as simple as that.

And Kurama is not the source of Naruto's power. It is a very powerful advantage he has been given. Soldiers are not born with weapons like swords and guns yet people complain and whine about Naruto having the 9 tails.
Besides power does not make a man great, its what he does with it. Naruto has saved people with his power while Sasuke has wasted it on something petty as revenge. He even betrayed his friends Karin, Juugo and Suigetsu. Yet people claim Sasuke was born to be great. How has anything he's done been great. Honestly the girls that are attracted to him are only intrested in his looks.

Last edited:

sacredjutsu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto isnt weak they just say he is cuz all he does is bm now nd naruto sagemode is strong but i dont think he is kage level hes close but not there yet i personaly would love a naruto that only had sage mode no more kurama would make it interesting again

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i hate it when people say naruto is weak without the nine tails, its not true naruto is jonin level if not kage level in his base form, also take what kakashi said as proof...naruto has a chakra level 10-100 times higher than kakashi as he stated without the ninetails influence and also kakashi stated naruto has surpassed him in skill and sage mode just multiplies that x1000(imo) and really the only thing kurama's chakra give him is enhanced physical features and nukes to spam, and other than that when he learns ftg technique and the technique his father wanted him to complete its a done deal...he even beat kurama in sage mode. naruto without kurama is kage level.:cool:
sure he'd still have been strong but he would have been dead...
he would still have ended up on kakashi's team with sasuke
he'd still be an emotional person
he'd still try to stop sasuke
and sasuke's cursed seal chidori would have killed him without his 9tails chakra cloak and recovery power. if not that then other battles where the 9 tails saved him

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I usually ignore a thread once people start saying Naruto is weak, because Kurama isn't everything he has. Without Kurama he still has his toad summonings, rasengan, sage mode, and shadow clones. If he was never given Kurama he would have still trained, and would have been strong in his own way.

Not to mention he wouldn't have focused on training around Kurama. Maybe he would have learned some more wind techniques if he didn't have Kurama, but he would still be strong in his own way.
yeahh true but without kurama he and sasuke die to haku lol but not even valid cuz he'd be treated better without kurama and would prob never be in that situation

Akiretsu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sure he'd still have been strong but he would have been dead...
he would still have ended up on kakashi's team with sasuke
he'd still be an emotional person
he'd still try to stop sasuke
and sasuke's cursed seal chidori would have killed him without his 9tails chakra cloak and recovery power. if not that then other battles where the 9 tails saved him
thats true but all im saying is if naruto could best a kage who was said to have the greatest defence and peircing attack or whatever in sage mode then he is in my opinion at kage level. the nine tails healing him is a bonus that doesnt really determine his strength

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Agreed

But the jutsu minato wanted him to complete was rasengan- and to add nature variation to it, which naruto did( I.e. FUTON RASENSHURIKEN).
Actually it was clearly said that when he got the key to the seal the jutsu was in the key. He mentioned when he was training to control the 9 tails the jutsu. Please go back and take a look when he accepts the key from the toads.