why do people think naruto is weak without kurama?

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lets leave aside the fact that if we take Kurama out of the equation Minato and Kushina would still be alive and Naruto would be just as badass learning jutsus from his father, sealing jutsus from her mother, and still have huge amounts of chakra on his own (he's an uzumaki)

Right now without the fox:
- he would still have SM, and would have been better with it (Ma & Pa could have fused with him and considering his own chakra level he could have stayed in Sm for a very long time)
- he would still have his summons
- he could still use the Kagebunshin and the Rasenshuriken (yes not as much as he does now but could still use it)

Until recently the only thing he got from Kurama was a little boost of chakra... but remember that Kakashi said Naruto himself has twice as much chakra as him... and look at what Kakashi is capable of.

MorphyRulez

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st Kakashi said 4x Chakra, not 100x LoL. He's not a lame like that. And about Vs Kurama, Kushina & Bee helped him too. But if there is no Kurama inside him his best advantage is Sage Mode due to Ma and Pa will fuse with him. Thats all. But even this he'll be Low-Kage / Kage level. Thanks for SM abilities + Ma & Pa.

TheLaw

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st Kakashi said 4x Chakra, not 100x LoL. He's not a lame like that. And about Vs Kurama, Kushina & Bee helped him too. But if there is no Kurama inside him his best advantage is Sage Mode due to Ma and Pa will fuse with him. Thats all. But even this he'll be Low-Kage / Kage level. Thanks for SM abilities + Ma & Pa.
So low kage level shinobi almost beat 6 paths of pain?

Bijuu13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto isnt weak they just say he is cuz all he does is bm now nd naruto sagemode is strong but i dont think he is kage level hes close but not there yet i personaly would love a naruto that only had sage mode no more kurama would make it interesting again
it only lasts 5 minutes .. and i coulda sworn he used bm and sm at the same time. lets just get that straight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yer of course anyone saying sagemode is not atleast a jonin level technique is kidding themselves. I mean he pushed pain the furthest anyone has ever without the 9tails. Even though he had to use it to kill him eventually he was still amazing.

9tails gives him a shitload of strenght though and BM makes him one of the strongest characters in the series. SO yer ppl that say he's not strong wifout 9tails are silly but 9tails makes him much stronger.

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you still don't believe Naruto's Sm is above Jounin level then just read the manga. Shikaku himself a Jounin states that since Naruto mastered SM he is on a whole different level.

You must be registered for see images

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats true but all im saying is if naruto could best a kage who was said to have the greatest defence and peircing attack or whatever in sage mode then he is in my opinion at kage level. the nine tails healing him is a bonus that doesnt really determine his strength
okay ill give you that he would have had the potential... after all he is the son of the yellow flash and an uzumaki (mass chakra).

But potential doesn't bring you far when your emotions get in the way and you take the damage naruto has taken.

Wechselgeld

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto>>>>>>>>>sasuke
naruto>>>>>>>>>sasuke+rinnegan
naruto without karuma >>>>>>>sasuke
naruto without karuma > sasuke+rinnegan

sagemode is a free win against an uchiha
(for example the fight: kabuto vs the elite bros)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BECAUSE NARUTO IS WEAK WITHOUT KURAMA!! its a Fact! and im tired of it.. and people keep mentioning sharingans and rinnegans but the fact is their eyeballs arent jumping out and fighting for them, last i checked u have to train ur sharingans . the ninetail just jumps out and whops ass, all naruto has is kage,sage,rasengan .. and thts IT. Everyone else has amazing skills BUT HIM and by now u'd think he learned more jutsu from Jaraiya . Naruto=underpowered.