[Question] Why do people here think One Piece art style is bad ?

Jimmy page

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come now, can you even compare to or ? I guess you can say that Oda puts the effort into the story as opposed to the artwork. The One Piece Anime is the shittiest of the three though, due to its disgustingly bad pacing.
Kubo's art is just more realistic. That does not make it better.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come now, can you even compare to or ? I guess you can say that Oda puts the effort into the story as opposed to the artwork. The One Piece Anime is the shittiest of the three though, due to its disgustingly bad pacing.
Ok now how about you link the OP and Bleach pic from their first ten chapters or a more recent OP pic

If you wanna compare newer Naruto and Bleach pics compare it to a newer One Piece pic

Reaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Evreyone has their own opinion.
I can see why someone would dislike it,lets be honest,its definitely unique and so it brings on alot of opinions from those that were used to the more "common" art style.

The characters will seem weird to those who do not read/watch the show because they arent used to a giant fat cartoony snake woman etc

If a person cant stand the way the characters look he probably wont enjoy the show ingeneral.
Thats the main turn off for people it seems,alongside the slow start.