Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Just look at that thug face , even as a child :p
I bet he was secreretly stabbin the kids in the sandbox, the bastard!

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All the civilians evacuated the town and also Ace just beat them up. He doesnt just go around killing innocent civilians who are helpless and cant fight back Akainu does not have any honour and talks about justice he just a coward and a hypocrite.
Ace's Entei and BBs attack covered most of the island I wouldn't be too surprised if it hit one of the citizens, he should have waited until BB was away from the town so that the town wouldn't get destroyed. He could have just waited until he went back on his raft then set it on fire so that BB would drown to death.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ace's Entei and BBs attack covered most of the island I wouldn't be too surprised if it hit one of the citizens, he should have waited until BB was away from the town so that the town wouldn't get destroyed. He could have just waited until he went back on his raft then set it on fire so that BB would drown to death.
Thats not the issue here the issue is why people hate Akainu and Ive given my reason so stop trying to compare Ace to Akainu because Akainu is way worse.

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Shanks clear this shit up a long time ago? Pirates aren't saints, they do shitty things. The only pirate crew that doesn't do it that much is Luffy's, and even they do some shady stuff, like stealing gold on Skypeia.

Ace burned down entire towns and didn't give a rat's ass about the people who lived there. He attacked innocent people when he was younger just for talking bad about Gol D. Roger. He stole and Ace was a straight up thug along with Sabo and Luffy, they beat up people and stole their money. Ace was shown attacking ships and beating up people either on his own or with the Whitebeard Pirates. When Ace took down a ship, one of the WB pirates commented "Ace did it again!" Akainu may be the devil, but people need to stop trying to make Ace look like an angel too

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. He killed Ace U_U
2. His justice is BS
3. He keep attacking pirates, even though they admited loss and wanted to get away.
If someone comes into your school or workplace, starts killing people, and then say "Okay, we give up, can we just leave", would you let them? People seem to forget that pirates are criminals who steal, destroy and murder because the main characters are pirates.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People hate Akainu simply because he killed Ace and tried to kill Luffy. I fnd it funny becuase I love the guy because of that. Top 10 current favorite characters of all time.

Thats really all that needs to be said. Ace was a super popular character and Akainu killed him. Of course Red Dog will be get hate from Ace fans.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can understand why he killed Ace when he had the chance because he is a marine. But, he takes his job way to seriously, at least Aokiji had a personality. Akainu just desperately wants to kill people, he even kills his own subordinates for running from the battlefield.

To top it all off he's a coward, when Whitebeard attacked him after he killed Ace Akainu ran for most of the fight looking terrified the entire time. If you're going to kill a Whitebeard pirate live up to the consequences and fight Whitebeard head on...

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of my favorite characters, u already stated why akainu is hated, spouting crap around like he kills civilians, he is an coward, his justice is ****ed up, I mean why do u like pirates then? akainu did nothing compared to doflamingo, but there are so many fapboys of doflamingo or even crocodile, Akainu rocks dude.