Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah most of the people kill in OP, that's nothing new.
You stated it because he killed Ace. But that's not the only reason.
He is a jbad guy and his justice is bullshit for the most OP fans.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not just Ace hes an ******* overall killing innocent marines and civilians alike look at what happened on Ohara and tell me you dont hate him for that.

Dr Strangelove

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People say he was just following orders, well, so were a lot of the Nazis :/ go ahead and try and defend them is my point.

I mean, I don't hate or like Sakazuki, my feelings are mutual towards his character. Yes, some pirates are bad but Sakazuki groups all pirates into being thuggish people who kill and steal. Now, we've seen that is obviously not the case. We've met a ton of nice crews. His sense of justice is just awfully skewered.

Jimmy page

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People say he was just following orders, well, so were a lot of the Nazis :/ go ahead and try and defend them is my point.

I mean, I don't hate or like Sakazuki, my feelings are mutual towards his character. Yes, some pirates are bad but Sakazuki groups all pirates into being thuggish people who kill and steal. Now, we've seen that is obviously not the case. We've met a ton of nice crews. His sense of justice is just awfully skewered.
He's actually worse than the nazis who were just following orders. He takes matters on his own hands and has a corrupt idea of what justice is.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not just Ace hes an ******* overall killing innocent marines and civilians alike look at what happened on Ohara and tell me you dont hate him for that.
Look what Ace did to Banaro he and BB destroyed a town and maybe even killed a few civilians without any care. He also beat people up just for mentioning Gol D. Roger.

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said he was worse though? O___o
Killing a pirate and about 20 or so innocent marines or millions of people? I know which is worse. Plus Sakazuki is fictional and none of that actually happened xD
He's trying to say that Sakazuki is worse than Nazi soldiers because while they were "just following orders" despite knowing how evil their actions are, Sakazuki ruthlessly does the kind of shit they do because he wants to.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look what Ace did to Banaro he and BB destroyed a town and maybe even killed a few civilians without any care. He also beat people up just for mentioning Gol D. Roger.
All the civilians evacuated the town and also Ace just beat them up. He doesnt just go around killing innocent civilians who are helpless and cant fight back Akainu does not have any honour and talks about justice he just a coward and a hypocrite.