Why do anti-ending and anti-NaruHina fans call Naruto a scumbag?

Kin
10💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, just google "Naruto scumbag" and or look up negative reviews for The Last and you see this word "scumbag" used frequently.

I tried starting a dialogue with antis once, and they took offense that I was "stalking the anti tags". They didn't want to discuss their "bereaved feelings", and instead wanted to vent their dissatisfaction.

I just wanted to know what they were on about. Is it just salt and butthurt?

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dem anti NH fans be butthurt that their favorite pairing stinks and they most likely call Naruto a scumbag because he got to have romance with his wife. It was more expanded on compared to some trash pairings and some asspull pairings.

Kin
10💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a review I found on Amazon. You taste the salt, as you read.

"This movie show cases the ruination of fifteen years of work and the absolute decimation of our beloved characters and their personalities. The only people who will enjoy this piece of garbage are shoujo fans who only cared about which person got together with that person. So unless you enjoy some of your favorite characters turn against everything they stood for in the Manga I suggest you torrent this and don't waste your money or time, either way you'll soon learn why this series lost over half it's fan base and the hero Naruto himself is now known as the ultimate scum bag."

-Drāke-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's a scumbag because he called Obito the coolest guy ever and let Oro live even after what he did
Also for being a shit father who can't be there for his own kids
:bdpf:

No but really they call him a scumbag because people from Japan started calling him scumbag

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"This movie show cases the ruination of fifteen years of work and the absolute decimation of our beloved characters and their personalities. The only people who will enjoy this piece of garbage are shoujo fans who only cared about which person got together with that person. So unless you enjoy some of your favorite characters turn against everything they stood for in the Manga I suggest you torrent this and don't waste your money or time, either way you'll soon learn why this series lost over half it's fan base and the hero Naruto himself is now known as the ultimate scum bag."
I agree with some of this review. Only Hinata fans like The Last.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What makes him a scumbag was that he didn't turn Konoha into the Reich of the Dancing Leaves. He should have turned it into a fascist totalitarianistic state.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Some people really push above there weight.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Check the anti tags on tumblr for some real hate.

The old list used to be

Anti NaruHina
Anti NH
Anti SasuSaku
Anti SS
Anti The LAst
Anti Bullshit
Anti Ending
Anti 699+700
Anti Hinata
Anti Naruto
Anti Sasuke