why did you choose your name

Fuzzy_Pickles

Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuzzy_Pickles, which I wanted as "Fuzzy Pickles!" but couldn't due to naming restrictions, is a reference to the game EarthBound for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. The cameraman asks the protagonist Ness to say "Fuzzy Pickles!" for the camera in which he holds up a peace sign. I always found that to be a neat reference. I have been using this username since 2015 and do not plan to ever retire it.

Reactions: Tennis Robot

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Salamanders are associated with fire, are dragonic. They felt like an Uchiha thing so I chose the name. Kakashi sold the sharingan, which sold the Uchiha who sold Lord Madara.

The Hyuga were also a fav but they were done dirty when Neji was relegated. And Queen Hanabi wasn't given much screen time.

Sif

Regular
Kin
37💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sif was actually the name of a great grey wolf from dark souls whose companion “Artorias” sacrificed his life to save

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I wanted to be called RED cause that's what I'm called in rl cause of my red hair, and constant love for the color. But it was already taken so I decided to be called All Red cause that seemed very creative, but the system wouldn't let me. So I decided to add a _ and it worked.

SilverWolf49

Kin
251💸
Kumi
176💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The name Silver comes from the Fairy Tail character (so badass). But sometimes Silver was taken so i added Wolf/Wolves....but that was also taken so I added the number (I hate adding numbers is so simple minded). At least in Discord I can be Silver thanks to the #number system.

• Wow
Reactions: Tennis Robot