Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well we don't know how the rinnengan is created. We can assume you need a EMS which only madara had. And we can also assume that he turned it into a rinnengan and had it as a rinnengan when he died making it stay like that. So the only way for him to get it would be to take it from nagato.

NOemotions

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think MADARA IS THE ONLY Uchiha ever that could upgrade sharingan to rinnegan.. how do i know? well.. to this day hes the only uchiha awakened it lol. there must be some trick to it. i dont believe it that every uchiha with ms/ems can get rinnegan..nana..noways. !

Grasiano

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think helping another member of the uchiha get the MS would be easier that waiting for a human being to grow up, and then somehow get defeated even though he was super OP. Tobi has proven that he is incredibly skilled through his mastery of time-space jutsus. I think Tobi would definately be powerful enough to awaken the Rinnegan

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well we don't know how the rinnengan is created. We can assume you need a EMS which only madara had. And we can also assume that he turned it into a rinnengan and had it as a rinnengan when he died making it stay like that. So the only way for him to get it would be to take it from nagato.
yeah but mdara was talking about something special about his body or something like that.
So it has to more needed to awaken the rinnengan.

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
To be honest this doesn't make any sense. SO6P had rinnegan. He didn't kill anyone to obtain MS. Same goes for Elder son of Sage if the doujutsu he had was rinnegan.
They didn't took their brothers eyes to gain EMS. I don't see how rinnegan could have fallen so low in years. There has to be more to it. We need an explanation before it makes sense. There has to be explanation behind these retarded rituals.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
To be honest this doesn't make any sense. SO6P had rinnegan. He didn't kill anyone to obtain MS. Same goes for Elder son of Sage if the doujutsu he had was rinnegan.
They didn't took their brothers eyes to gain EMS. I don't see how rinnegan could have fallen so low in years. There has to be more to it. We need an explanation before it makes sense. There has to be explanation behind these retarded rituals.
you don't even know if the older son had the sharingan......how do you know that he didn't have rinnengan like SO6P....trait might have gotten weaker as the generation went on and deformed into sharingan but Madara was special and was just like older son and awakened the rinnengan

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you don't even know if the older son had the sharingan......how do you know that he didn't have rinnengan like SO6P....trait might have gotten weaker as the generation went on and deformed into sharingan but Madara was special and was just like older son and awakened the rinnengan
What's the story behind the retarded rituals, huh smarty? Expieriencing emotianal stress to obtain sharingan, killing/witnessing death of someone close to you to obtain mangekoy sharingan, exchanging mangekyou sharingan eyes with your brother to obtain ems. How did it get so complicated? You see where im going? This doesn't make sense!

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
What's the story behind the retarded rituals, huh smarty? Expieriencing emotianal stress to obtain sharingan, killing/witnessing death of someone close to you to obtain mangekoy sharingan, exchanging mangekyou sharingan eyes with your brother to obtain ems. How did it get so complicated? You see where im going? This doesn't make sense!
Well i see it and i know why....because the trait got weaker and weaker sooo you had to do a lot more to get it....more product(trait) = less price and less product(traits) = more prize .....you see where i am going? lol

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
To me it makes some sense.

I don't think we'd all be interested in the manga if all Uchiha's had Rinnegan?

Speculation/assumptions

The Sage's sons, that had the eye (Rinnegan) it was obviously not on par with the Sage's Rinnegan as he had not only the eye but the body (thats why the Sage made sure none of them would abuse their powers by giving them his complete power).

The Sage's son, when he created kids they probably had Sharingans (It's a cycle SO6P Rinnegan, his son's Rinnegan, Sharingan, and than Bakyugan), not Rinnegan and as the cycle went they were all born with Sharingans, if Uchiha's had Rinnegan's, two of them can ran an entire village, which would be stupid. This is where Kishi brings out that the EMS can turn into the Rinnegan. As you can see Rinnegan isn't easily awakened reason why I think Tobi started war, as we know the Rinnegan is awakened in the moment of chaos, but also to gain the SO6P powers you need Uchiha DNA, EMS, Senju DNA (maybe the body too?), Rinnegan, Juubi, etc.

The Senju powers (SO6P body) I'm guessing is the cloak Naruto has, which is quiet good, and I'm sure it will get only better, as where Uchiha EMS can evolve to Rinnegan which has a long process you go through.

Cylus

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He took it simply because he would be dead without it, I don't know what was all this hype about Tobi but he was never all that amazing to me, Konan clearly showed us that he was no god and had it not been for his secret izinagi he would of been dead already. Even danzo bodyguard wounded him. The war contains kages that are stronger than konan and could kill Tobi with some difficulty. He also needed the rinnegan to control the statue, to challenge kabuto because all of a sudden once he got it, he started to boss kabuto around. He needed those eyes just as much as he needs the 2 remaining biju.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Those Rinnegan may be Madara Uchihas original eyes...who knows.

Tobi may have somehow split the Rinnegan from the Sharingan and taken Madara's Sharingan and gave the Rinnegan to Nagato.

Although saying that it doesn't make sense. Why does Tobi have 1 Sharingan and 1 Rinnegan instead of 2 Sharinnegan as Madara does....hmmm