khaydz5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol you keep saying naraka, do you know how weak naraka is a simple chidori can kill that dude. don't feel like explaining, read my post above.
of course you don't know how pain fights, you don't see how he protects naraka path because its his most important path. do you think nagato would just let naraka path be killed? if you saw their formation he put naraka path at the back which signifies its the most protected path. and if you say that konohamaru was able to destroy that path well buddy you are WRONG. if you where able to read manga carefully you'll see that after that rasengan the naraka path was standing and still able to revive the asura path and later on the preta path during pain vs naruto. so stfu and review manga before opposing me.

UzumakiNaruto20

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ninjutsu - Absorbed and/or pushed away
Genjutsu - Doesn't work
Taijutsu - Please!

Therefore sasuke loses with no diff since Nagato doesn't have to come out and fight.

minatofan234

Regular
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude.... why are ppl so dumb on narutobase? pain can beat sasuke and ill tell you why

1.no ninjutsu will be able to work because of the preta path and yes he can absorb amaterasu and he may be able to absorb susano'o and some of you say he is not fast enough to absorb amaterasu it doesnt matter because amaterasu dooesnt kill him instantly so he can just put his hand on the fire and absorb it

2.pain can summon varies animals for instance he can summon the dog and even if sasuke hit it with any thing it will be able to duplicate itself

3. genjutsu wont work on pain and yes they have shared vision but they have there own vision so they can just switch to there own vision

4. and then there is the one that is a robot and he can just bombard susano'o with missiles it might not be able to break it but all the smoke will distract sasuke while the one who uses preta path absorbs susano'o witch i say he can but if he cant pain can just summon those huge animals to destroy it

5.and if any of the pain die they can just be resurected by the naraka path and no the one who uses the naraka path will stay back away from the danger

6. taijutsu or kenjutsu wont work on any of the pain since they can easly dodge it and if the one that uses preta path even lays a hand on him sasuke is dead and if the one who uses the human path touches him he is also did because he can just take his soul

so i think i cleared all of sasukes ability even though i didnt include the one who uses the deva path the others are enought to beat him not to mention sasuke has no intel on pains abilities so pain has the element of suprise and pain will know most of sasukes abilities since sasukes has the same occular powers as itachi so i hope its clear that pain will beat sasuke with about mid diffulcty

Last edited:
Reactions: Out Of Ctrl

khaydz5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To the guys points. Amaterasu is not Chakra, FYI. Look it up. It consumes EVEYTHING, including chakra. Why do you think nagato didn't try to absorb it? plus Itachi's amaterasu is a LOT stronger than Sasuke's flame control, i can prove it if you want but still, Amaterasu is not chakra, and no proof has been given that preta path can absorb it.
lol stfu where did you get amaterasu is not chakra? its just the highest form of fire technique, jiraiya was able to seal it.

why do we think nagato didn't try to absorb it? its the same way why do you think nagato didn't use bansho tenin to pull itachi and human path to remove his soul? plot buddy.

sasuke's amaterasu > itachi's amaterasu. fuk fanboys even giving excuses like this, amaterasu is amaterasu same strength same attribute, the only difference is sasuke CAN control the flames making him more proficient in using it. so stfu

dnx111

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke would lose to pain. All of Sasukes ninjustu can be countered and saskue sucks at genjustu. plus he would somehow have to put nagato under genjustu because there are 6 of them and nagato wasnt trying to kill naruto aswell naruto was a better match against pain so yea saskue loses

icedonkey

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean come on I know that like 70% of Naruto fans hates sasuke because he's "gay" and "emo" -.- but still u gotta give the guy some credit now that he awaken the EMS I'm pretty sure he can beat the 6 path of pain

Reasons:

1. Amaterasu- ppl keep saying that the fat pain who can absorb ninjutsu can just absorb it now tell me how he can absorb something that can ignite what ever sasuke is focused on. He can kill five of the pain this way but not the shinra tensei guy

2.genjutsu- sasuke can perform 3 types of genjutsu: sharingan genjutsu, susano'O genjutsu, and tsukoyomi which is one of the most powerful genjutsu there is. I read a tread about this a while ago and so guy said "well if one is under a genjutsu how's sasuke gonna deal with the other 5" and I'm like wtf sasuke cast genjutsu from his eyes and did you forget that all 6 pain vision are linked! So if one falls under his genjutsu all of them is DEAD!

3.susano'O- it is the best defense in Naruto right now! The susano'O has a really fast arrow that is really hard to dodge and he can put Amaterasu on the arrow, he has a sword made out of ameterasu and that big ball of Amaterasu in his third hand

4. Kirin- I know it takes a while to prepare but if he can make it and take preta path out Kirin would take out the rest. On the other tread I read about this shinra tensei can counter attack Kirin I personally don't think so. Naruto withstand shinra tensei with like 30 clones behind him so I'm pretty sure Kirin has the power 2 withstand it but IF shinra tensei can deflect it well sasuke can just wait until he uses it then use Kirin in that 5 seconds

So I think if after this you still think sasuke would not have a chance against the 6 path of pain then your just a hater and I'm not saying he can beat nagato just the 6 path and some ppl always says rinegan is stronger than the sharingan so sasuke would always lose o_O I agree that the rinegan is stronger than the sharingan but if that's ur argument is about eyes then sasuke would have a better chance of beating Pain than naruto cuz last time I check the rinegan is way stronger than regular eyes -.- so ya I'm sure he can beat the 6 path of pain :)
1.) Amaterasu may be nigh instant it is not a instant kill so Preta can indeed absorb pretty much every jutsu, it doesn't matter if it hits him or not, he would catch on fire and then absorb it, so he can also rescue other paths.
Also deva can "push" it off him, as shinra tensei it comes from him and spreads out.

2.) how do you know that visual genjutsu would work while sound wouldn't?
We know the eyes are linked, meaning all the paths are one brain, genjutsu effects the brain,that means you can only use genjutsu on 1 path at a time regardless of the genjutsu type (sound,visual,touch). because if one type only works on 1 path that would mean another type of genjutsu doesn't change anything other then the way it reaches the target.

3.)Anything susano'o has to offer, preta can absorb or deva can reject, besides deva path can just push or pull Sasuke out of Susano'o.

4.)there's your answer, Naruto survived WITH clones on a MEDIUM sized shinra tensei. As for kirin that IS a instant kill unless you have protection. Its so fast I doubt they could survive in time so you have a point there.
The problem
- pain is by no means slow, so its no easy task for Sasuke to get it to work
-It takes a vast amount of chakra so Sasuke can only do it once, twice at best.
-anyone who is killed will be revived by Naraka path(unless of course he kills Naraka path) and like I said can he can really only use it once.

So all in all, can Sasuke beat the six paths in a fair 1vs1 fight? No, Highly unlikely.
P.S. Naruto didn't fairly beat pain.

nika1994

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol stfu where did you get amaterasu is not chakra? its just the highest form of fire technique, jiraiya was able to seal it.

why do we think nagato didn't try to absorb it? its the same way why do you think nagato didn't use bansho tenin to pull itachi and human path to remove his soul? plot buddy.

sasuke's amaterasu > itachi's amaterasu. fuk fanboys even giving excuses like this, amaterasu is amaterasu same strength same attribute, the only difference is sasuke CAN control the flames making him more proficient in using it. so stfu
ok. first of all dude, refrain yourself from insults ok? i did not insult anybody in my posts neither should you. only thing insults show is lack of intelligence, discipline and that a person was not properly raised.
second, it's a freaking Manga, stop acting like it's a life force that needs too be praised and discussed at every turn,or else it will lead me to believe that you are utterly anhadonic.
now, unless you provie evidence that preta path absorbs amaterasu, we can't say anything yet, as i can't provide evidence that says otherwise either.
Oh and Genjutsu won't work, is not an answer. I believe i said that sasuke's genjutsu is of a lot lower level than itachi so pain might be able to break out, but we have seen genjutsu work against 3 paths of pain, so there's n reason it won't work
Now, on the part of accusing me of fanboysm because i said Itachi's amaterasu is STRONGER, and i said i could provide evidence.
First, noone on NB or anywhere else can provide anything that states that Sasuke's amaterasu is stronger, you and many others will provide pages where characters who have either never, or once witnessed itachi use amaterasu state that sasuke's flame control is better. notice FLAME CONTROL, he can control flames after they've been released, nothing about strength. we have never seen Itachi fight at 100%, even Kishi has said this couple of times, and he has left Itachi's powers ambiguous, said that noone knows his full potential, because he has never revealed it. First time sasuke's flame control was said to be better than Itachi's was when he cancelled Amaterasu, and they thought that was a feat Itachi couldn't perform, so first time it was stated, it was a speculation, more so, a lie because we know Itachi could cancel Amaterasu, as demostrated by him during Him vs Sasuke fight.
now on to my next point about actual strength. First time we saw amaterasu performed, Itachi managed to break out of the Giant mountain Toad's strongest part of stomach with it. A feat, thought to be impossible by Jiraiya, demonstrated as he did not worry at all when Him and Kisame retreated, he just said that theyd never get out, and was really shocked when itachi broke through. also we saw in recent fight that Nagato was drastically damaged by his amaterasu in a matter of seconds.
now let's see sasuke's amaterasu. He used it on bee and suigetsu butpulled it back. Now the main part, he used it on Samurais, and they're armor was on fire for quite some time before they were pulled out by kankuro, yet, they themselves were completely unharmed. A, also had his arm on fire for quite some time before he cut it off. Normally, Itachi's amaterasu would've burned through both armor and A's arm in seconds but sasuke's was on for much longer and they were mostly unharmed. Couple of things like that led me to believe, that Itachi's Amaterasu is on a whole other level than Sasuke's. You can try to argue it, feel free. Refrain yourselffrom insults though.

Last edited:

soulreaper11

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean come on I know that like 70% of Naruto fans hates sasuke because he's "gay" and "emo" -.- but still u gotta give the guy some credit now that he awaken the EMS I'm pretty sure he can beat the 6 path of pain

Reasons:

1. Amaterasu- ppl keep saying that the fat pain who can absorb ninjutsu can just absorb it now tell me how he can absorb something that can ignite what ever sasuke is focused on. He can kill five of the pain this way but not the shinra tensei guy

2.genjutsu- sasuke can perform 3 types of genjutsu: sharingan genjutsu, susano'O genjutsu, and tsukoyomi which is one of the most powerful genjutsu there is. I read a tread about this a while ago and so guy said "well if one is under a genjutsu how's sasuke gonna deal with the other 5" and I'm like wtf sasuke cast genjutsu from his eyes and did you forget that all 6 pain vision are linked! So if one falls under his genjutsu all of them is DEAD!

3.susano'O- it is the best defense in Naruto right now! The susano'O has a really fast arrow that is really hard to dodge and he can put Amaterasu on the arrow, he has a sword made out of ameterasu and that big ball of Amaterasu in his third hand

4. Kirin- I know it takes a while to prepare but if he can make it and take preta path out Kirin would take out the rest. On the other tread I read about this shinra tensei can counter attack Kirin I personally don't think so. Naruto withstand shinra tensei with like 30 clones behind him so I'm pretty sure Kirin has the power 2 withstand it but IF shinra tensei can deflect it well sasuke can just wait until he uses it then use Kirin in that 5 seconds

So I think if after this you still think sasuke would not have a chance against the 6 path of pain then your just a hater and I'm not saying he can beat nagato just the 6 path and some ppl always says rinegan is stronger than the sharingan so sasuke would always lose o_O I agree that the rinegan is stronger than the sharingan but if that's ur argument is about eyes then sasuke would have a better chance of beating Pain than naruto cuz last time I check the rinegan is way stronger than regular eyes -.- so ya I'm sure he can beat the 6 path of pain :)
why well let see
1.he is weak
2.pain is a beast
3.reinngan>sharingan
4.outnumbered/summons & paths
5.pain>stamina
6.pain>charka
7.pain>taijutsu
8.pain>destructive powers
9.pain>ninjutsu
10.gezo

tsuyaraba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was thinking about how sasuke would help himself in a situation where he has to face this:

I'm not sure he has an effective method of countering this.

Last edited:

The Sorrowful Prince

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, people here are underrating both parties here. I will give a legitimate reason why Pain won't take down Sasuke like he's a small insect. First off, Nagato got hit by Itachi's amaterasu. He Shinra Tensei'd it off, correct, but he did not come out of that unscathed. Also, people forget that Sasuke can spam amaterasu with relative ease, without the usual fatigue of the MS. Thirdly, Sasuke's Susano'o seems to be underrated in this thread. It is not broken through very easily, especially if it's in its armored form. I'm not saying Sasuke will demolish Pain, I'm saying he'll give him a run for his money. Both combatants have a chance to beat the other, at extreme difficulty, of course. Remember, Sasuke isn't weak.

orochimaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
have you ever seen how Edo Nagato pushed away Amaterasu...it had no effect on him...besides Rennigan is an ascention to the Sharingan...you are way far off
Plus, Kirin, was once-in-a-life shot...CAN NOT be used again ever. Pain will win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.