Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I didn't get Itachi's motivation for this action at first. Itachi seemed to be taking the whole thing a little far with the excessive torture. However, I made sense of it.

Itachi's ultimate concern has always been . It's possible that Tobi's ultimate intention was to somehow take Sasuke's life after he reached his potential, so that's where hatred comes in:

was one instance where hatred saved his life.I think I know why hatred empowers the Sharingan:

The Sharingan's first predecessor was the that inherited his chakra. However, as the first jinchūriki, his chakra began to mix with the beast of ultimate evil. Hence hatred re-awakens the first son's mixed inheritance.

The potential power of a Sharingan user is unlocked . The more hatred they feel, the more of their inherited Jūbi's chakra-potency they are able to access. However:

Even after the hatred is let go, the power likely remains, and that was Itachi's ultimate goal for Sasuke: to become powerful, but release the hatred. Itachi himself may have done this in his .

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea, i agree that the sharingan is in someway involved with the juubi, maybe it tainted the rinnegan, idk, but it seems hatred is the way to grow stronger

dings15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But instead of helping sasuke...Itachi became the reason for sasuke's fall to hatred and darkness..Itachi's purpose is good but the method he used is not so effective which led to failure as is what is present now...but it's not the end of the story..i'm hoping that sasuke will overcome the hatred he feels and end the feud between senju and uchiha...U_U

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Sasuke deserved to get the whole shit thrown to him.His heart was tormented,his eyes teared blood after hearing Itachi's true aims.And thus its pretty much understandable to look at his actions aftermath the incident.

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least that ''ass'' has more sanity than his rival who took his valuable time to count penises.

Last edited:

LEAU92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like this theory, it explains a lot about the clans hatred and lust for power.

BUT

You spoke as if all Uchiha were bad, and that the sharingan can only reach further heights depending on the killing of a close friend (which is truly an evil sacrafice).

But there are two characters in which we don't understand their mangekyo sharingans and those two characters are.

Kakashi and Shisui.

Both these characters individually unlocked the mangekyo, however, they both loved their village so much and they would never harm their own kin or friend, its just not in their nature. So i don't think the every uchiha was tainted with the hatred or evil of the juubi. BUT i think a certain man was (that would be Madara Uchiha).

In Sasuke's case, he is easily manipulated by people, all you need is a believable story and facts to back it up, and he's all yours.

EchoPain

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But instead of helping sasuke...Itachi became the reason for sasuke's fall to hatred and darkness..Itachi's purpose is good but the method he used is not so effective which led to failure as is what is present now...but it's not the end of the story..i'm hoping that sasuke will overcome the hatred he feels and end the feud between senju and uchiha...U_U
great theory and i agree, but somehow i agree with the quote above, i also pray for sasuke to overcome the hatred.. or maybe it isn't the wrong method after all, sasuke did grew stronger did he? and maybe the final stage itachi wanted for sasuke to overcome is this very hatred..idk..i just hope itachi's sacrifice wasn't in vain...