[Discussion] Why are you proud of your race instead of your own achievements?

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've seen a lot of keyboard politicians lately. Frankly I am not in the mood of biological discussions(one time we had to debate 30 pages) about genetical assistance through variance tasks(leading to drawing conclusions on mass scale) SO I will be very specific, WHY ARE YOU PROUD OF A RACE INSTEAD OF YOUR SELF AND ACHIEVEMENTS? These Marvolo Gaunt-like behaviors make me see such persons as poor family treasure bearers. "My family was such a rich one, here are its coat of arms and artifacts, we don't mix with the general mass." yet one is severely crippled in financial and intellectual supply.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WHY ARE YOU PROUD OF A RACE INSTEAD OF YOUR SELF AND ACHIEVEMENTS?
I'm not and I don't know anyone who brags about his race while being a complete failure.

Most of the time it's just people misinterpreting stuff. You can take pride in the accomplishments of your ancestors and your own for example.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In proud of both, in fact the legacy of my race and what they endured/survived are two motivators that has contributed to my accomplishments.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not proud. I don't let my skin color define who I am.

I'm ashamed of my people tbh. 13% of the U.S population and we own up to 50% of the crime. SMH!

That's why I believe we shouldn't celebrate Black History Month, because if all those people who fought for us were here, they would be ashamed of us.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So basically I should be proud of August because I was born on it?
Hmmm I never knew you could be profiled by the month you were born in , but yes, and it's called being pressed about your zodiac sign
Well it wrecked me once. :Sparks:
Yasss girl you better get your swirl on,

Reactions: Belserion

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me educate you a bit... its becuz of the need and survival of the fittest, the goverment/law only makes it easier for the weak to have the same god given right to their "pursuit of happiness".

like naruto having powerful and many people/friends/followers on our side, no matter the cause we give that person more of a longer life in leisure, pleasure, and fulfillment than someone who has to struggles just to make it by.

what im trying to get at people chooses groups that they think can benefit them the most(emotional,politically, physically), and until we realize a way/path where everyone one can be happy we will be stuck here with the animals, fighting over each other for our own petty differences/desires.

like what grandapa rick would say" i dont give a ****"

Last edited:

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me educate you a bit... its becuz of the need and survival of the fittest, the goverment/law only makes it easier for the weak to have the same god given right to their "pursuit of happiness".

like naruto having powerful and many people/friends/followers on our side, no matter the cause we give that person more of a longer life in leisure, pleasure, and fulfillment than someone who has to struggles just to make it by.

what im trying to get at people chooses groups that they think can benefit them the most(emotional,politically, physically), and until we realize a way/path where everyone one can be happy we will be stuck here with the animals, fighting over each other for our own petty differences/desires.

like what grandapa rick would say" i dont give a ****"
Was actually for an educated answer seeing that you were about to "educate me". So basically I take a stone and call it a god to have a sense of hope on it?

Hmmm I never knew you could be profiled by the month you were born in , but yes, and it's called being pressed about your zodiac sign
It might not much draw division as something like race but people can sometimes take something fickle like that and squeeze some pride out of it.

It's normal to be proud of the achievements of your child or the ones of your parents even though it aren't your achievements. Why is taking pride in "your people" so much different to you?
Is normal = right? So far the only drawable conclusion in your statements is that it's a sentimental feeling nothing more.

Leos unite!

You must be registered for see images
You owe me a present, It's this Thursday!