Why are you not reading My Hero Academia?

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read it today only and it's your typical Shonen with Typical shonen hero, it was good but not amazing. I will be reading it to see where it goes but it's too premature to say anything about it.

And if you really want to read a superhero manga read One Punch man especially Murata's version it's just amazing, art is extraordinary and One's story is hilarious.(only just Murata's typical laziness in releasing the chapters is to be beware which isn't all that bad)

Sea Of Thy Soul

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like to read manga because it's boring; I prefer comics. I only read Naruto because I like it.

And saying that Academia or whatever it's called is the next Naruto sorta pisses me off. It'll never ever reach Naruto's level. Hype Hype Hype.

HarrisonX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I READ IT BEFORE YOU RECOMMENDED IT. Hahaha *****. But if there were a reason as to why I wasn't reading it then it would be because you're fkn annoying people by telling them to watch it when they don't want it.

2Lazy2Post

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people seem to be hating on Academia. Give it time, no manga is that amazing in just a few chapters. You have to give the writer time to establish more things that will make the manga interesting. Also the writer was quoted in an interview saying that he basically thought that Naruto was the best shonen manga ever, so yes he was heavily influenced by Naruto.