Why are you not reading My Hero Academia?

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know, I made a thread on this before. But when I asked the question nobody responded, which left me confused.

Some said without even getting to chapter 3 (I assume) that it was a Fairy Tale ripoff, and others said it was just hype.

Imo this is the next big thing, the next big Naruto. They just released a fire chapter yesterday and I really would like to hear some discussion about it here. The pacing is perfect, the heroes are enjoyable, the villains all have very awesome designs, and the plot is thickening.

So why are you not reading this great manga?

Reactions: Magatsu Izanagi

Darkdro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read 7 chapter of it, then read the rencent chapter just to see if it was worth it. It alright, but I don't really like atmosphere than the manga has. Like a comic book feel. Also how they introduced the "superheroes"& "Supervillilan" felt really wack to me. But what manga doesn't start of wack right? Will continue to read it, until I feel that it won't get better or live to the hype.

Last edited:
Reactions: ultraChalk

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because Naruto ended...tf you think?
Sense this post makes: 0 :|

fairytail rip off
Once again, please explain.

I read 7 chapter of it, then read the rencent chapter just to see if it was worth it. It alright, but I don't really like feel around it. Like a comic book feel. Also how they introduced the "superheroes"& "Supervillilan" feel really wack to me. But what manga doesn't start of wack right? Will continue to read it, until I feel that it won't get better or live to the hype.
Yes, continue to read it!

I thought the same thing with One Piece when I was younger. The whole pirate theme seemed lame to me, and now it's in my top 3. Definitely give it a chance, it's really good.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sense this post makes: 0 :|

Once again, please explain.

Yes, continue to read it!

I thought the same thing with One Piece when I was younger. The whole pirate theme seemed lame to me, and now it's in my top 3. Definitely give it a chance, it's really good.
Umad?

Fairy tail rip off, bet that makes sense.

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Umad?

Fairy tail rip off, bet that makes sense.
I disliked your first post because it literally made no sense. I don't understand how Naruto ending makes someone not want to read another manga. If anything they'd look for another good one to replace it.

I'm not mad, I'm just getting a little frustrated that nobody is explaining what they mean by this. And I'm about to dismiss it as trolling

Reactions: LogicnoJutsu

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because they don't like it ? don't have time ?
you know..... there's a lot of reason for that, if you want to discuss the manga then discuss it somewhere else where you can actually get decent reply or with people who like the series, its just that simple.

Reactions: Chazzi

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disliked your first post because it literally made no sense. I don't understand how Naruto ending makes someone not want to read another manga. If anything they'd look for another good one to replace it.

I'm not mad, I'm just getting a little frustrated that nobody is explaining what they mean by this. And I'm about to dismiss it as trolling
Its really easy, think of it as...idk eating ice cream. You just ate the last of your favorite, but there's more but you don't like that kind so you don't eat it.

Take it how you want to, that's what I'd do. I mean almost everyone on here trolls.

Let me read your manga (yeah I was trolling hehe)

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I tried searching it on Mangapanda but couldn't find it. Give me a link to the manga please.
Its really easy, think of it as...idk eating ice cream. You just ate the last of your favorite, but there's more but you don't like that kind so you don't eat it.

Take it how you want to, that's what I'd do. I mean almost everyone on here trolls.

Let me read your manga (yeah I was trolling hehe)

I'm letting you know this right now
reading through chapter 1 will be a chore because the translations are the worst ever
but they get better and its still understandable to a degree

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its an amazing series and people really should give it a chance.

I dont understand how people say its a fairy tail rip-off when its OBVIOUSLY inspired by Naruto.

No-good loser kid who looks up to the popular Cool kid who's good at everything.

Hardwork > Natural talent

even this Manga scan

You must be registered for see images

Naruto/Sasuke

The first chapter really got to me, and i honestly got teary at the end when he was finally acknowledged after being told all his life he'll never be a hero.

I can imagine how intense the scenes gonna be if they make it into an anime.

But now that Narutos over this one sorta fills that hole in my heart and it has a fun spin on it too with the whole Super-hero thing xD and the powers the characters have are Bad-ass.

Potential next favorite manga

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm already reading 3 ongoing series (OP, Toriko & HxH) and I'm extremely satisfied with the chapters they provide. So reading those 3 series is enough for me. I got school to deal with and FMA:B to watch. HxH manga is on hiatus but I'm not going to have another series replace it. I can wait for his return. :)

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm already reading 3 ongoing series (OP, Toriko & HxH) and I'm extremely satisfied with the chapters they provide. So reading those 3 series is enough for me. I got school to deal with and FMA:B to watch. HxH manga is on hiatus but I'm not going to have another series replace it. I can wait for his return. :)
.... You must be new to the Hunter x hunter fandom lol

You can wait for his return? Togashis not coming back. I suspect he's gonna die in a year or 2.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
.... You must be new to the Hunter x hunter fandom lol

You can wait for his return? Togashis not coming back. I suspect he's gonna die in a year or 2.
Depends on what you define as a new fan. I've been a fan for more than half a year now. Doesn't matter though. I've waited months for chapter 350 and don't mind waiting longer.

Yeah, problem? IDC, I'll wait. He isn't going to die in a year or two either. I don't mind waiting because of how amazing this current arc has been. The amount of content per chapter is amazing.

Last edited: