Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so.... i noticed some old members left NB and they came back after a while.. so i was thinking.. i havent been on much lately, i was too busy, but what keeps you guys coming back every day, or months after you left.... ? and why have you left in first place?

Laharl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i cant leave the forum so much time donno why lol i think im addict to it xd
and for reasons my pc was broken xP and i was busy >.<
i hope that answer your question :)

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im the oldest member 2 reply 2 this thread i have been here 4 2 years lol xd but i dont kno maybe it reall y is just time like exams and work and stuff

Issu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets see, the reason I left was because of the lack of a literate RP. I've always RP'd literate, and having to type: *I do this*, was just horrible.

Now the reason I came back after, lets see 2 years, maybe something changed..

~KRF~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bored. busy. you'll see then you hang out here for more. I'm typing everything with left hand only. This is pretty fun. Thanks for your attention.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
though i never left
the reason is pretty simple, its NB
there's nothing much about it, NB binds its users,not letting them leave, the most instant example is the fags that posted earlier, regardless of what they do or say they still don't give us the pleasure of saying farewell to them

Tifa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i had to leave a few months ago for chemotherapy. which was boring. U.U i would have to agree i am addicted. ^.^

aishwary

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so.... i noticed some old members left NB and they came back after a while.. so i was thinking.. i havent been on much lately, i was too busy, but what keeps you guys coming back every day, or months after you left.... ? and why have you left in first place?
that include me too ,actually i dont get time to visit hear

:naruto:

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was pretty much addicted when i first joined the forum,but i left the forum few months ago(found new hobby xD and been busy) I came back once in awhile because i hv friends here :p and im looking forward for new talents in "fanart" section.But people still copy/trace drawings and won which is quite dissapointing for me :/(no offence)
few more days to go for my 1st 'Anniversary' :p

Dark_Sakura1201

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I left NB because things started getting complicated with my lifestyle, like Boyfriend, School, Working and just everyday things, which caused my to not even have time to turn on the computer to go to NB, So I just gave up. Then when I got on the computer again, I got invited to AD and that was pretty cool but again my lifestyle got in the way so I gave up forums completely. Then there was the fact that my house literally burned all the way down, 5 or 6 months ago, and that was tragedy and I was moving from hotel to hotel and its really hard to plug up a computer and carry in place to place so yea. Now that im in a rental house waiting on my house to be rebuilt and somehow im more relaxed cuz im about to graduate and start college and me and my boyfriend are doing great, I have alot more time to visit forums and chat with people you know.

Rainbow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I left NB because things started getting complicated with my lifestyle, like Boyfriend, School, Working and just everyday things, which caused my to not even have time to turn on the computer to go to NB, So I just gave up. Then when I got on the computer again, I got invited to AD and that was pretty cool but again my lifestyle got in the way so I gave up forums completely. Then there was the fact that my house literally burned all the way down, 5 or 6 months ago, and that was tragedy and I was moving from hotel to hotel and its really hard to plug up a computer and carry in place to place so yea. Now that im in a rental house waiting on my house to be rebuilt and somehow im more relaxed cuz im about to graduate and start college and me and my boyfriend are doing great, I have alot more time to visit forums and chat with people you know.
o___________________________o hard life ._.

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For me I'm not really sure why I left for so long. I guess I got tired of all the repetative threads and the RP wasn't being to great. Then alot of games started coming out that I wanted to get and I started just playing my xbox more. I was still checking NB regularly for the manga and checking some theories and stuff, I just wasn't logged in.

We just got a puppy for Christmas, and I'm the one that has to watch him all evening, so I was spending most of my time downstairs away from my xbox and figured "Hey, maybe I'll try RP-ing on NB again"......So I'm back trying to get back into RP-ing.