[Discussion] Why are One Piece fans so angry?

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One piecevis flawless, it's perfect and nothing comes even close

Goda is god and ruels over our existence

If goda didn't exist the world and humanity would suck

Foxxy is the best fictional character ever created

#jointhechurchofGodaordie

Seriously though ... we just get annoyed when ppl only ever enter this section to criticiza when a large majority of them never even read OP

Noone in this section is gonna blow if I am the one to say that the colosseum chapters of Dressrosa were stupid, boring and too long

Last edited:

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because their lives are boring and they need the raging to make their own lives look more exciting.
Nobody really argues on the internet to make their lives more exciting.

OT: They do it because it's one of the most annoying outsider opinions, mostly from people who never watched it. It's like a child constantly asking 'why can't I put my hand on the stove?' and after a while it gets very irritating to hear it.

But if you have the nerve to ask us why we get angry at this, why not instead ask why people constantly say it's childish? You'll find that the people who say that really haven't read it.

Really feel like neg repping you for this dumb question but I won't.

Reactions: Dr Strangelove

David1996

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like One Piece but when i see some random hater say "One Piece is childish" all the OP fans automatically convert into 6 year olds and they start shouting insults and they start bringing in other manga or they spam shit on how Oda is God(i have seen people call Oda "Goda")

Why are OP fans so angry? possesive?
Fanboys. There are alot of them...

Mephew D Kensei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its human nature tp anger up at someone poking and stabing at something u like especially so when right after they yada on and on abt how something else is better(forgeting we all r different n prefer different stuff) . Though its not all OP fans some are really soaked in the Brook vibe(with the violin on a calm day on the sunny) and also not just OP fans, like i said thats a basic humn trait tell me something u really like(what u wld categorise as yo greatest of all times) and me after skiming thru a wikipedia article about it tell u its crap, judge yo inner person's reaction after that(i wld say tell me what u think of me then but u wld try and act highly and go 'its ok bro' it is also human nature to decieve and lie after all–not that im saying u r a liar but i know i am and so are most pple i know)

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OP fanboys can be really annoying, they flood Naruto forums just to spread their hate speech no one cares about. They think OP is perfect and can do no wrong. They refuse to believe any anime is better than the eternal One Piece, seriously its been going on since the 90's.

This show has been going on 2 times as long as Full House, and its just over half way done... What I find really annoying is OPtards think Luffy can beat Naruto. I don't really care who wins, but Luffy beating Naruto is completely irrational, Luffy usually starts his fights with a second gear punch. Naruto starts tough fights with a rasenshuriken, the result is Luffy's hand incinerating...

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OP fanboys can be really annoying, they flood Naruto forums just to spread their hate speech no one cares about. They think OP is perfect and can do no wrong. They refuse to believe any anime is better than the eternal One Piece, seriously its been going on since the 90's.

This show has been going on 2 times as long as Full House, and its just over half way done... What I find really annoying is OPtards think Luffy can beat Naruto. I don't really care who wins, but Luffy beating Naruto is completely irrational, Luffy usually starts his fights with a second gear punch. Naruto starts tough fights with a rasenshuriken, the result is Luffy's hand incinerating...
They aren't flooding the naruto forums. I can argue that Naruto fans think Naruto is perfect or praise it for more than what it is. Praise/Hype is natural and happens in most if not all fanbases (the mainstream shonen titles have a lot of hype & "fanboys"). Fanboys don't think the series is perfect, those are tards. They are different. I never seen anyone claim that OP has the best anime, most people know that the flaws that the OP anime are quite big.

So what if it's been going on for so long? The goals in OP are much larger than the goals in Naruto, so it makes sense for the length to be this long. Again, not many people say that Luffy can beat Naruto.

frozen5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because if you say anything bad about OP - "luffy senpai's awesomeness will blind your eyes and make your heart burst"- by bartolmeo-

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every fan base has idiots. OP fans tend to be more protective with this matter due to the fact that people tend to say that OP is childish due to the artwork, even though they have never read/watched it.
Because their lives are boring and they need the raging to make their own lives look more exciting.
Fanboys. There are alot of them...
That's pretty bold coming from a NB member.

As far as I've seen Naruto fans are the ones who like to spam OP sections with hate comments.
Naruto has been going since the 90's too.
OP is far from done due to the fact that the core of the story is much more complicated than Naruto. The story has been evolving in many ways, new char are introduced etc, I don't see why Oda should rush it.
I don't think any non retarded OP fan cares about Luffy beating Naruto.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They aren't flooding the naruto forums. I can argue that Naruto fans think Naruto is perfect or praise it for more than what it is. Praise/Hype is natural and happens in most if not all fanbases (the mainstream shonen titles have a lot of hype & "fanboys"). Fanboys don't think the series is perfect, those are tards. They are different. I never seen anyone claim that OP has the best anime, most people know that the flaws that the OP anime are quite big.

So what if it's been going on for so long? The goals in OP are much larger than the goals in Naruto, so it makes sense for the length to be this long. Again, not many people say that Luffy can beat Naruto.
@bold - Oda hinted that the end goal of OP is nothing but PEACE, though it may be just a rumor like Naruto ending this year.