Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Why didn't Naruto used Sage mode against Delta....See Delta could absorb jutsu's and as far as I remembered when pein absorbed Sm Naruto's rasengan he became stone...So why didn't wiser version of Naruto thought that.

2)Why didn't Naruto used Shadow clones infront of Delta..As you can see Naruto stated that he was looking for a blind spot on delta(Before Boruto intervene) If that's the case why didn't he just used 200 clones and attacked her from all the directions(Heck 200 clones even 40 would do the job)...

3) Where is the lightening speed of naruto....Since kawaki cought Hima before him...

4)Sasuke has never used any rinnegan ability like Chibaku tensai, Almighty push, Universal blow, Taking soul out of Body....He never even used full power of sharingan...Like Tsukiyome or any other genjutsu...

5)Naruto and Sasuke fought Momoshiki....Yet Naruto didnot thought of using Asura path (Three headed kurama)
Or Sage mode...Same reason as First point..

If I look the fight between Naruto and delta practically it was just a taijutsu battle with 3 jutsu's.....Eye beam, Rasengan forms, Lava shuriken.....
No shadow clones were involved (I mean think about how funny it is that Naruto didn't used Shadow clones in a fight and that too when they could've actually been useful)...
I understand that he could have destroyed the village if would've went all out but you know he could have atleast use kurama to scare delta off or something like but he didnt...

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.) You're remembering incorrectly, Preta path absorbed Naruto’s Senjutsu Rasenshuriken without turning into stone. He only turned into stone after absorbing senjutsu chakra directly from Naruto’s body. However if Naruto used frog kata against either opponent (Delta or Momoshiki) while in his “RSM”, he’d neg...that’s assuming she wouldnt be able to see Nature Energy. Aside from that though, Sage Mode only wouldn’t have made a different at all.

2.) But you have to admit that it’s refreshing not seeing Naruto spam shadow clones and I appreciate the Kodachi’s efforts to steer Naruto away from it. Also Delta had a literal eye in the sky that has multiple visions types (able to see invisible jutsu), plus Naruto didn’t want to force her to use a technique that could put the children in danger, like the self destruct she initiated. Naruto already had a sound plan and enough chakra to back it up

3.) Naruto actually got there before Kawaki did, Kawaki just prevented the lasers from hitting Naruto and Hima.

4.)Sasuke has used Chibaku Tensei but that was Vote 2. Yeah, Sasuke is restricted in terms of the Rinnegan but in regards to the sharingan, Sasuke doesn’t have Tsukuyomi. He doesn’t need sharingan genjutsu since Rinnegan genjutsu dwarfs that of the former without question.

5.) There wasn’t a need to since he was tag teaming with Sasuke. Also Naruto’s Asura Avatar was made by gathering Nature Energy but the world they were on was desolate and barren. The Shinju tree had long since drained that world.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.) You're remembering incorrectly, Preta path absorbed Naruto’s Senjutsu Rasenshuriken without turning into stone. He only turned into stone after absorbing senjutsu chakra directly from Naruto’s body. However if Naruto used frog kata against either opponent (Delta or Momoshiki) while in his “RSM”, he’d neg...that’s assuming she wouldnt be able to see Nature Energy. Aside from that though, Sage Mode only wouldn’t have made a different at all.

2.) But you have to admit that it’s refreshing not seeing Naruto spam shadow clones and I appreciate the Kodachi’s efforts to steer Naruto away from it. Also Delta had a literal eye in the sky that has multiple visions types (able to see invisible jutsu), plus Naruto didn’t want to force her to use a technique that could put the children in danger, like the self destruct she initiated. Naruto already had a sound plan and enough chakra to back it up

3.) Naruto actually got there before Kawaki did, Kawaki just prevented the lasers from hitting Naruto and Hima.

4.)Sasuke has used Chibaku Tensei but that was Vote 2. Yeah, Sasuke is restricted in terms of the Rinnegan but in regards to the sharingan, Sasuke doesn’t have Tsukuyomi. He doesn’t need sharingan genjutsu since Rinnegan genjutsu dwarfs that of the former without question.

5.) There wasn’t a need to since he was tag teaming with Sasuke. Also Naruto’s Asura Avatar was made by gathering Nature Energy but the world they were on was desolate and barren. The Shinju tree had long since drained that world.
5th... Tag team happened later it was Naruto who was kidnapped there for a long time and as Far as I am concerned Nature is required to use sage mode and Ashura path...... Momoshiki's dimension clearly had trees.

4th point Vote2 Sasuke was Shippuden Sasuke not boruto's Sasuke and He has Tsukiyome...He got it with mangekyu...He used it 3-4 times in the series and about..

2nd point it's not refreshing it was a clear nerf and even with delta using a third eye she wouldn't have been able to dodge 200 narutos....

1st point they Donot absorb it they dodged it and one of them of them who gets caught in it died.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5th... Tag team happened later it was Naruto who was kidnapped there for a long time and as Far as I am concerned Nature is required to use sage mode and Ashura path...... Momoshiki's dimension clearly had trees.

4th point Vote2 Sasuke was Shippuden Sasuke not boruto's Sasuke and He has Tsukiyome...He got it with mangekyu...He used it 3-4 times in the series and about..

2nd point it's not refreshing it was a clear nerf and even with delta using a third eye she wouldn't have been able to dodge 200 narutos....

1st point they Donot absorb it they dodged it and one of them of them who gets caught in it died.
-Momoshiki’s dimension had one tree, that was the giant Shinju that could no longer bear fruit because the world was drained of its Nature Energy long ago. Where did you see trees (plural)?

-I said that it was Vote 2, there wasn’t a need for you to reiterate that. And no, Sasuke never used Tsukuyomi because he doesn’t have access to Itachi’s techniques. Even when Edo Itachi used Tsukuyomi on Sasuke to free the latter from Kabuto’s genjutsu, Sasuke merely used “sharingan” genjutsu.

-I disagree entirely

-Do you want me to post scans of everything I proved you wrong on? You’re disagreeing because you’ve been owned, which I deliberately tried to avoid making you feel that way but I guess it’s inevitable. Here are the scans though:
You must be registered to see images

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Momoshiki’s dimension had one tree, that was the giant Shinju that could no longer bear fruit because the world was drained of its Nature Energy long ago. Where did you see trees (plural)?

-I said that it was Vote 2, there wasn’t a need for you to reiterate that. And no, Sasuke never used Tsukuyomi because he doesn’t have access to Itachi’s techniques. Even when Edo Itachi used Tsukuyomi on Sasuke to free the latter from Kabuto’s genjutsu, Sasuke merely used “sharingan” genjutsu.

-I disagree entirely

-Do you want me to post scans of everything I proved you wrong on? You’re disagreeing because you’ve been owned, which I deliberately tried to avoid making you feel that way but I guess it’s inevitable. Here are the scans though:

For Tsukiyome I got confused since he used Genjutsu when Itachi told him to look into his eyes during Kabutu fight....I thought he said Tsukiyome but he simply said sharingan Genjutsu....And also he had Itachi's eyes so confusion was ought to happen....But still there were tree kinda stuff on his planet and still sm theory stands as in a taijutsu fight against delta it would've been better since he could Dodge at the last moment and use Rasengan on a blind spot and in second of that moment delta wouldn't have been able to dodge it even if she has 3rd eye and Sasuke is still nerfed my points apart from Tsukiyome still stands and as far as I remember couldn't he absorb chakra too...He did it in the final battle so yh my points mostly are accurate and right..

Will you please explain how delta would've dodged 200 Naruto's in BM with rasengans

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But still there were tree kinda stuff on his planet and still sm theory stands as in a taijutsu fight against delta it would've been better since he could Dodge at the last moment and use Rasengan on a blind spot and in second of that moment delta wouldn't have been able to dodge it even if she has 3rd eye and Sasuke is still nerfed my points apart from Tsukiyome still stands and as far as I remember couldn't he absorb chakra too...He did it in the final battle so yh my points mostly are accurate and right..

Will you please explain how delta would've dodged 200 Naruto's in BM with rasengans
-There wasn’t tree “stuff “ in Momoshiki’s dimension. This is the last time I’m saying this; there was only one tree in that world and it was the Shinju, which drained all Nature Energy from the planet long ago. All that remained were the roots of that tree.

-Like I said in my original post, if Naruto had resorted to overwhelming Delta with numbers, he could’ve caused Delta to do something extremely dangerous that would’ve gotten the kids killed, something like causing Delta to panic and detonate herself. Remember Naruto was still learning Delta’s abilities and had to play safe while also protecting the children. The plan Naruto went with in the canon was smart and worked flawlessly.

-Again, I already agreed that Sasuke is nerfed in my original post so I wasn’t arguing that point. I just let you know that Sasuke had used Chibaku Tensei before.

-Simple really; she’d lengthen her legs to gain altitude, then she’d detach said legs- thusly generating new legs, then she’d make her legs branch out like tree branches to penetrate the clones.
Similar to what she did here:

She can do it fast enough where the clones won’t even think to use the Rasengan on her legs, and if they do use the Rasengan on her legs, her legs can regenerate almost instantly and continue to pierce the clones.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For Tsukiyome I got confused since he used Genjutsu when Itachi told him to look into his eyes during Kabutu fight....I thought he said Tsukiyome but he simply said sharingan Genjutsu....And also he had Itachi's eyes so confusion was ought to happen....But still there were tree kinda stuff on his planet and still sm theory stands as in a taijutsu fight against delta it would've been better since he could Dodge at the last moment and use Rasengan on a blind spot and in second of that moment delta wouldn't have been able to dodge it even if she has 3rd eye and Sasuke is still nerfed my points apart from Tsukiyome still stands and as far as I remember couldn't he absorb chakra too...He did it in the final battle so yh my points mostly are accurate and right..
-There wasn’t tree “stuff “ in Momoshiki’s dimension. This is the last time I’m saying this; there was only one tree in that world and it was the Shinju, which drained all Nature Energy from the planet long ago. All that remained were the roots of that tree.

-Like I said in my original post, if Naruto had resorted to overwhelming Delta with numbers, he could’ve caused Delta to do something extremely dangerous that would’ve gotten the kids killed, something like causing Delta to panic and detonate herself. Remember Naruto was still learning Delta’s abilities and had to play safe while also protecting the children. The plan Naruto went with in the canon was smart and worked flawlessly.

-Again, I already agreed that Sasuke is nerfed in my original post so I wasn’t arguing that point. I just let you know that Sasuke had used Chibaku Tensei before.

-Simple really; she’d lengthen her legs to gain altitude, then she’d detach said legs- thusly generating new legs, then she’d make her legs branch out like tree branches to penetrate the clones.
Similar to what she did here:

She can do it fast enough where the clones won’t even think to use the Rasengan on her legs, and if they do use the Rasengan on her legs, her legs can regenerate almost instantly and continue to pierce the clones.
Last point No....Heck no....Do you even know how stupid that sounds......She wouldn't have been able to do anything 200 is a huge number and If you have watched war arc you would know how strong Naruto's clones are....They don't get destroyed so easily..... Seriously you just lost your credibility with point......And According to you Naruto with 200 clones would only attack her legs...No he would attack her on all the blind spots back, Legs everywhere and you think that 200 Naruto clones would just stand and see her recover first of all she would be finished instantly with rasengan barriage even if she could regenerate...She will get no time all the rasengans at the same time would blast her away..

Last edited:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-I disagree entirely

I really thought I was going to see a different side of you until the last paragraph prove me wrong lol.

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last point No....Heck no....Do you even know how stupid that sounds......She wouldn't have been able to do anything 200 is a huge number and If you have watched war arc you would know how strong Naruto's clones are....They don't get destroyed so easily..... Seriously you just lost your credibility with point......And According to you Naruto with 200 clones would only attack her legs...No he would attack her on all the blind spots back, Legs everywhere and you think that 200 Naruto clones would just stand and see her recover first of all she would be finished instantly with rasengan barriage even if she could regenerate...She will get no time all the rasengans at the same time would blast her away..
Unfortunately you’ve been sounding stupid this entire time and hasn’t ceased, but what else was expected of you? 😂 If Delta gains altitude over Naruto by stretching her leg , then proceeds to alter her legs to pierce Naruto’s clones, they’re going to be destroyed. Do you know why? Because those clones cannot fly, which means that they can’t maneuver out of the way while in mid-air. And I’m sure you’ll ask, “why would Naruto’s clones be in mid-air?” Because the clones had to jump from the ground in order to try and reach her body. And since she can continuously make new legs while staying suspended in air, they’d have no choice but to attack her legs since you restricted Naruto to the “Rasengan” which his can’t be tossed at Delta’s torso.

Ultimately you sound extremely dumb because even Naruto in the manga realized that Delta’s regenerative abilities make her an extraordinary opponent. He even commented on how her arms and legs would always regenerate which is why attacking her torso was necessary but he also realized her absorption abilities were also a problem. I didn’t even mention how one laser from that altitude would take out a huge amount of those clones. 😂
Post automatically merged:

I really thought I was going to see a different side of you until the last paragraph prove me wrong lol.
Unfortunately it seems that I must show my uglier side despite how much I’d tried to avoid doing so. He was disagreeing just for the sake of doing so which I realized immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: DHOH

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unfortunately you’ve been sounding stupid this entire time and hasn’t ceased, but what else was expected of you? 😂 If Delta gains altitude over Naruto by stretching her leg , then proceeds to alter her legs to pierce Naruto’s clones, they’re going to be destroyed. Do you know why? Because those clones cannot fly, which means that they can’t maneuver out of the way while in mid-air. And I’m sure you’ll ask, “why would Naruto’s clones be in mid-air?” Because the clones had to jump from the ground in order to try and reach her body. And since she can continuously make new legs while staying suspended in air, they’d have no choice but to attack her legs since you restricted Naruto to the “Rasengan” which his can’t be tossed at Delta’s torso.

Ultimately you sound extremely dumb because even Naruto in the manga realized that Delta’s regenerative abilities make her an extraordinary opponent. He even commented on how her arms and legs would always regenerate which is why attacking her torso was necessary but he also realized her absorption abilities were also a problem. I didn’t even mention how one laser from that altitude would take out a huge amount of those clones. 😂

Unfortunately it seems that I must show my uglier side despite how much I’d tried to avoid doing so. He was disagreeing just for the sake of doing so which I realized immediately.
:lmao: feeling Sorry for you but naruto's clones can fly.....watch the series again and nah delta can't absorb that many rasengans.....she has a limit and naruto can dodge laser bean and even if she hit 2-3 of naruto clones with it she has a limit of using laser beam too she can barely use 2 laser beams but naruto could still produce clones...So you got rekt...with your own points....And naruto's recovery is far superior to anyone dude literally gave new eye to kakashi...:lmao:

Naruro isn't, but Sasuke is.
Yes Sasuke is heavily nerfed

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao: feeling Sorry for you but naruto's clones can fly.....watch the series again and nah delta can't absorb that many rasengans.....she has a limit and naruto can dodge laser bean and even if she hit 2-3 of naruto clones with it she has a limit of using laser beam too she can barely use 2 laser beams but naruto could still produce clones...So you got rekt...with your own points....And naruto's recovery is far superior to anyone dude literally gave new eye to kakashi...:lmao:
LMFAO if Naruto’s clone in Boruto can fly, why didn’t he carry Himawari to safety rather than just clutching her in the air waiting to be hit by Delta’s blasts? 😂

It’s clear that you’re illiterate because I’ve had to reiterate many things throughout this thread, but again, she wouldn’t have to worry about absorbing the Rasengan because she’d be out of Naruto’s reach since, again, Naruto’s clones can’t fly. :lmao:

Wouldn’t matter how many clones Naruto could make since she could spam her body’s regenerative abilities to continually pierce and destroy Naruto’s clones.

Lasers explosion radius takes out far more than 2-3 clones.

Just quit at this point, you’re terrible at this. Feel sorry for yourself for willingly victimizing yourself. :lmao:

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMFAO if Naruto’s clone in Boruto can fly, why didn’t he carry Himawari to safety rather than just clutching her in the air waiting to be hit by Delta’s blasts? 😂

It’s clear that you’re illiterate because I’ve had to reiterate many things throughout this thread, but again, she wouldn’t have to worry about absorbing the Rasengan because she’d be out of Naruto’s reach since, again, Naruto’s clones can’t fly. :lmao:

Wouldn’t matter how many clones Naruto could make since she could spam her body’s regenerative abilities to continually pierce and destroy Naruto’s clones.

Lasers explosion radius takes out far more than 2-3 clones.

Just quit at this point, you’re terrible at this. Feel sorry for yourself for willingly victimizing yourself. :lmao:
:lmao::ROFLMAO: His clones can fly......If Shippuden Naruto's clones can fly so as Boruto's ones....It's a simple logic but I guess Boruto only watcher like you wouldn't understand a simple fact...And Let's just assume she can destroy 50 clones at a time....Even then Naruto can make more.....and she can't absorb 200 rasengans no matter how you look at it he got her with super giant rasengans....200 Giant rasengans will do the job.....I never play victim....It's just that you wouldn't know that since now this site is filled with salty a$$ trolls like you, real fans of Naruto are long gone.........You could believe whatever you want my point is factually correct your point is imagination Here are two scans of him in air with clones

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao::ROFLMAO: His clones can fly......If Shippuden Naruto's clones can fly so as Boruto's ones....It's a simple logic but I guess Boruto only watcher like you wouldn't understand a simple fact...And Let's just assume she can destroy 50 clones at a time....Even then Naruto can make more.....and she can't absorb 200 rasengans no matter how you look at it he got her with super giant rasengans....200 Giant rasengans will do the job.....I never play victim....It's just you wouldn't know that since now this site is filled with just salty a$$ trolls like you on this real fans of Naruto are long gone.........You could believe whatever you want my point is factually correct your point is imagination...

:lmao:😂 Noticed you avoided answering my question about why Naruto stood idle waiting to be hit by Delta’s lasers as opposed to flying Himawari to safety. And by doing so, you attested that Neither Naruto himself nor his would-be clones were capable of flight in that form; so that’s another L for you lol. And since they can’t fly, the Rasengan aren’t reaching Delta so worrying about absorbing them is also off the table; and another L for your possession.

Oh I never said that you played the victim, I said that you are the victim. 😂 You were triggered by being exposed as a dunce by my very first comment, stick to your fanfics.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao:😂 Noticed you avoided answering my question about why Naruto stood idle waiting to be hit by Delta’s lasers as opposed to flying Himawari to safety. And by doing so, you attested that Neither Naruto himself nor his would-be clones were capable of flight in that form; so that’s another L for you lol. And since they can’t fly, the Rasengan aren’t reaching Delta so worrying about absorbing them is also off the table; and another L for your possession.

Oh I never said that you played the victim, I said that you are the victim. 😂 You were triggered by being exposed as a dunce by my very first comment, stick to your fanfics.
Look how you ignored the scans I put to prove his clones can fly and let me give you the answer for Naruto not catching hima......That was a nerf I was talking about....This whole thread is about that....And you defended it in your first post now you're accepting it....You're the one with fanfics and imagination I can prove my points with scans you can't....You have some theories about the series because you haven't watched Naruto or read 700 chapters...I have and any sensible fan of Naruto knows his clones can fly but then again not much could be accepted from a Boruto only fan...

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look how you ignored the scans I put to prove his clones can fly and let me give you the answer for Naruto not catching hima......That was a nerf I was talking about....This whole thread is about that....And you defended it in your first post now you're accepting it....You're the one with fanfics and imagination I can prove my points with scans you can't....You have some theories about the series because you haven't watched Naruto or read 700 chapters...I have and any sensible fan of Naruto knows his clones can fly but then again not much could be accepted from a Boruto only fan...

Lmfao I didn’t ignore the scan, I began responding to your comment before you edited your comment. And you’re illiterate as shit lmfao and totally misread both my first comment and the question I asked you in my previous response. 😂😂 Fail

This is the RSM Naruto that can fly:
You must be registered for see images

This is the RSM Naruto that’s fighting Delta:

Now stfu and hold those L’s. 😂😂😂

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao I didn’t ignore the scan, I began responding to your comment before you edited your comment. And you’re illiterate as shit lmfao and totally misinterpreted both my first comment and the question I asked you in my previous response. 😂😂 Fail

This is the RSM Naruto that can fly:
You must be registered for see images

This is the RSM Naruto that’s fighting Delta:

Now stfu and hold those L’s. 😂😂😂
If what you're telling is true and he have different rsm now...where his clones can't even fly...I am right about him being nerfed and This is not rsm...Yes I know he used Lava shuriken but he used it in base against Madara too He use different tailed beast chakra for that...There is some difference there but who knows......Maybe it is just the weaker version of rsm...
My point is correct...I proved mine you proved yours so it only depends on whether he actually have same powers as past or not.... Although Nice Having a discussion on Naruto after a long time....

Reactions: LightSo6p

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They nerfed them bad so far, neither of them showed anything thing new really after like 12 years of having time to master all nature types even some kkg(because db say they got them). I chalked it up to it being different writers and don’t want people to stay to attached to the both of them in a different story that’s trying to be told

This the boruto story though so stopped expecting much from them, now I’m looking forward to seeing how strong boruto and kawaki will become.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They nerfed them bad so far, neither of them showed anything thing new really after like 12 years of having time to master all nature types even some kkg(because db say they got them). I chalked it up to it being different writers and don’t want people to stay to attached to the both of them in a different story that’s trying to be told

This the boruto story though so stopped expecting much from them, now I’m looking forward to seeing how strong boruto and kawaki will become.
Sasuke can open portals and has used multiple elements his novels.