Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tell it to your fellow conspiracy theorists.
It isn't a theory. I spoke of the mass immigration into Europe 4 years before it happened. I spoke about a global false flag virus pandemic a decade before it happened. Every step taken; destabilizing economies as to make its citizens more and more dependent on the state and more willing to compromise their constitutional rights, tired of the quaraintines and full of fear. I spoke of mandatory vaccins and people that are against this getting rejected from public events, schools, work, etc. making it near impossible to live without. And here we are; political parties and companies in some countries like mine and the U.S. suggesting to only allow vaccinated guests into their events. I can go on for a while on things that happened/are happening years after I already read up on them.

As I said; in this age of information, ignorance is a choice. Educate yourself, sport

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It isn't a theory. I spoke of the mass immigration into Europe 4 years before it happened. I spoke about a global false flag virus pandemic a decade before it happened. Every step taken; destabilizing economies as to make its citizens more and more dependent on the state and more willing to compromise their constitutional rights, tired of the quaraintines and full of fear. I spoke of mandatory vaccins and people that are against this getting rejected from public events, schools, work, etc. making it near impossible to live without. And here we are; political parties and companies in some countries like mine and the U.S. suggesting to only allow vaccinated guests into their events. I can go on for a while on things that happened/are happening years after I already read up on them.

As I said; in this age of information, ignorance is a choice. Educate yourself, sport
Amazing credentials. They'll net a high position in your conspiracy chain.

Reactions: YowYan

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You think Coronavirus is fake?

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You think Coronavirus is fake?
Oh, it's a real strain, alright. My girlfriend got it in march, suffered the loss of smell and taste for a couple months. I wasn't affected whatsoever. Two friends of mine got it too and they're all good now.

And I don't think this introduced crisis is fake, I know so. Been talking about it for over a decade.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, it's a real strain, alright. My girlfriend got it in march, suffered the loss of smell and taste for a couple months. I wasn't affected whatsoever. Two friends of mine got it too and they're all good now.

And I don't think this introduced crisis is fake, I know so. Been talking about it for over a decade.
Okay. Hope you all are safe now.