Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please give me the honest ground level report...I am sick of watching United states Biased media in all the predictions some say Trump is winning some Biden...I am a outsider but I've been following this election very closely I love politics..
Being honest with you I can't predict whos winning both the sides are claiming they are winning so If you're a American please tell me who's winning from what you're seeing on streets(Ground level)

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Biden might win this. People are losing their jobs. Trump is not making it better with his mixed messages and off the rail comments.
He gave the highest economy US had in last 15 years before Corona pandemic..And Everyone in the world is suffering from Corona Biden cannot magically change it...Don't be stupid...Economically Trump did far better than Most for the last 15 years...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trump, the Dems also thought Hillary was going to win. Trump will keep thw key states as will the Dems, but unlike Biden Trump is campaigning in the swing states. Even convincing them Biden wants to destroy their livelihoods. Trump also has majority on the SC, so if the election results are disputed he'll likely stay in power.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He gave the highest economy US had in last 15 years before Corona pandemic..And Everyone in the world is suffering from Corona Biden cannot magically change it...Don't be stupid...Economically Trump did far better than Most for the last 15 years...
The highest economy means nothing if corporations are making trillions of dollars and the wages has seen no increase. People are blind by his talk and personality they are not reading the fine print.

Reactions: YowYan

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The highest economy means nothing if corporations are making trillions of dollars and the wages has seen no increase. People are blind by his talk and personality they are not reading the fine print.
Do you know what per capta income is...
DO YOU???? Educate yourself I don't wanna sound rude but your point is beyond stupid...

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo majority of my friends, family, peers and associates support the democratic party, so theyre hyping Biden, its a lot of what i see on insta and twitter.. it probably just depends on the people youre around straight up. i dont like either of them honestly and ive probably expressed here why im not voting or encouraging my fans to vote

but i really cant call it, i think Trump has more personality which helps him a lot, like the first debate was hilarious, he was like, "and i brought back football, that was me, im just saying... i gave the okay and thats why the season is happening right now" like he was cool as shit for that. then he was making fun of Joe Biden's son calling him a junkie. not really typical politician behavior but it was hilarious imo. though that hurt him this time, so the second debate he was acting correct. Biden is just like really boring but i think he'd do a better job since he was with Obama and will probably ask him for advice. like that administration pretty much fixed one of the worst economies and ended a "war" in Iraq. Trump was pretty much handed a fixed economy, he just had to build on it. but i think theyre both kind of racist honestly, old white dudes in their 70s, its not surprising to me. Trump obviously but Biden was calling koreans thugs and gooks like...that wasnt cool. i dont think either of them can do much of what they say they want, thats just not how politics work here

but idk who will win like you and im here, i cant really tell. i do know this past four years the majority of people have been sick of Trump, though the democratic party has power over much of the media. i dont get the vibe a lot of people like him here, but that doesnt matter, he didnt even win the majority of votes when he got elected the first time. but i also think people want a change with everything going on with the pandemic, so that will definitely help Biden. but idk we'll see

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo majority of my friends, family, peers and associates support the democratic party, so theyre hyping Biden, its a lot of what i see on insta and twitter.. it probably just depends on the people youre around straight up. i dont like either of them honestly and ive probably expressed here why im not voting or encouraging my fans to vote

but i really cant call it, i think Trump has more personality which helps him a lot, like the first debate was hilarious, he was like, "and i brought back football, that was me, im just saying... i gave the okay and thats why the season is happening right now" like he was cool as shit for that. then he was making fun of Joe Biden's son calling him a junkie. not really typical politician behavior but it was hilarious imo. though that hurt him this time, so the second debate he was acting correct. Biden is just like really boring but i think he'd do a better job since he was with Obama and will probably ask him for advice. like that administration pretty much fixed one of the worst economies and ended a "war" in Iraq. Trump was pretty much handed a fixed economy, he just had to build on it. but i think theyre both kind of racist honestly, old white dudes in their 70s, its not surprising to me. Trump obviously but Biden was calling koreans thugs and gooks like...that wasnt cool. i dont think either of them can do much of what they say they want, thats just not how politics work here

but idk who will win like you and im here, i cant really tell. i do know this past four years the majority of people have been sick of Trump, though the democratic party has power over much of the media. i dont get the vibe a lot of people like him here, but that doesnt matter, he didnt even win the majority of votes when he got elected the first time. but i also think people want a change with everything going on with the pandemic, so that will definitely help Biden. but idk we'll see
im not from usa so i have noting to say about teh OP...but my kestion is : if u were a usa presedent would u still join anime base foroms????...

• Wow
Reactions: GrapeApe

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

See this is how people should share opinions without sounding rude...I like that..

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you know what per capta income is...
DO YOU???? Educate yourself I don't wanna sound rude but your point is beyond stupid...
Just learned. It takes the average gpd and divides it by population (sort of speak). Yeah, it's been high since Trump took office, but it's not counting inflation and income disparity. Wages have been flat while corporations have been raking in trillions before and during the pandemic.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just learned. It takes the average gpd and divides it by population (sort of speak). Yeah, it's been high since Trump took office, but it's not counting inflation and income disparity. Wages have been flat while corporations have been raking in trillions before and during the pandemic.
You don't get it....Dude nothing can change a person's baisness...I am a 3rd person in this situation I don't care whether its Trump or Biden ..Its not gonna effect my life..I donot put points cause of Biasness like you I pointed out what I see nothing else...If you believe Biden's gonna change Pandemic and do better than Trump thats ur choice I respect that but Facts won't change because of that..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't get it....Dude nothing can change a person's baisness...I am a 3rd person in this situation I don't care whether its Trump or Biden ..Its not gonna effect my life..I donot put points cause of Biasness like you I pointed out what I see nothing else...If you believe Biden's gonna change Pandemic and do better than Trump thats ur choice I respect that but Facts won't change because of that..
yeahh true ...also yusrix run away from teh tobidara debate i had wit him...cuz he knew i was rite....

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I DO get it. Why are you arguing with me if you don't care? I'm NOT for or against Biden/Trump. I just gave my opinion on why Biden might win. I'm not saying it is fact.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im not from usa so i have noting to say about teh OP...but my kestion is : if u were a usa presedent would u still join anime base foroms????...
mmm, i dont know what their schedule is like fam, i also feel like the NSA heavily monitors the things they do incase of saying things or talking about certain things they shouldnt since they swore to secrecy. if it was a similar scenario as me yo, where i joined NB before i became the president, then came back to AB as president...idk its hard to say. if i didnt know about this site already, i dont think id join but i dont what its like to be president, but maybe i would, i still watch anime sometimes. when i came back to this site, i was getting project files off of my old laptop and went on the internet while they downloaded to my hard drive, then i saw this saved on my old browser and saw the site had completely changed. if i didnt do that i probably wouldve forgot about this. as president with no knowledge of this site, i dont think id be googling anime forums in my free time but maybe, idk how id feel

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mmm, i dont know what their schedule is like fam, i also feel like the NSA heavily monitors the things they do incase of saying things or talking about certain things they shouldnt since they swore to secrecy. if it was a similar scenario as me yo, where i joined NB before i became the president, then came back to AB as president...idk its hard to say. if i didnt know about this site already, i dont think id join but i dont what its like to be president, but maybe i would, i still watch anime sometimes. when i came back to this site, i was getting project files off of my old laptop and went on the internet while they downloaded to my hard drive, then i saw this saved on my old browser and saw the site had completely changed. if i didnt do that i probably wouldve forgot about this. as president with no knowledge of this site, i dont think id be googling anime forums in my free time but maybe, idk how id feel
i respect your opinion bro..