Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Biden will have a strong lead in popular vote like Hillary, likelier much stronger actually. The problem is that the electoral will most likely(edit: or so I thought) back Trump. It's a question of whether Biden will win popular vote by a massively unprecedented landslide. I think it'll happen, but voter suppression is ramping up too so it's really hard to say despite Biden being the favorite.

You can look at this if you're interested enough.

Reactions: GrapeApe

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spending energy whatsoever on this election?.. I'll leave that to the simpletons dumb enough to think their vote matters.
You're a moron. Biden is barely and just barely winning, so clearly votes do matter. If you have any care for the environment, votes do matter. If you have any care for the fact that 200,000+ people died, more than the vast majority of US wars, then you'd know votes matter. If you're not made of money, you feel the slashes Trump has been making. It's just not true. You're like a sheep that thinks it's okay for a wolf to shepherd because the only other option is a dog.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're a moron. Biden is barely and just barely winning, so clearly votes do matter. If you have any care for the environment, votes do matter. If you have any care for the fact that 200,000+ people died, more than the vast majority of US wars, then you'd know votes matter. If you're not made of money, you feel the slashes Trump has been making. It's just not true. You're like a sheep that thinks it's okay for a wolf to shepherd because the only other option is a dog.
I don't recall having said I'm a Trump or Biden supporter. And the terrible irony of calling me a sheep and moron; just wow xd
I followed the '08 and '12 (s)elections so I do know american domestic and foreign politics, and much more than that, but I digress.

Keep on getting deluded by the puppetry show

And yes, I care about the environment as though I'm a vegan. The nr.1 thing you yourself could do.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can you talk in more respektful maner cuz yoyawn was bing nice to u...

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can you talk in more respektful maner cuz yoyawn was bing nice to u...
Yow Yan OG comment was not nice.
I don't recall having said I'm a Trump or Biden supporter. And the terrible irony of calling me a sheep and moron; just wow xd
I followed the '08 and '12 (s)elections so I do know american domestic and foreign politics, and much more than that, but I digress.

Keep on getting deluded by the puppetry show

And yes, I care about the environment as though I'm a vegan. The nr.1 thing you yourself could do.
Because you've picked neither. It's clear you're implying they're either one and the same and/or votes are irrelevant, and both are horseshit. You're going on about puppet shows when one of our candidates has been setting up strings to rig one up for months now. If you actually cared and knew you'd know full well that this choice matters because of the implications it'll have on our democracy.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because you've picked neither. It's clear you're implying they're either one and the same and/or votes are irrelevant, and both are horseshit. You're going on about puppet shows when one of our candidates has been setting up strings to rig one up for months now. If you actually cared and knew you'd know full well that this choice matters because of the implications it'll have on our democracy.
Like I said, let the simpletons fuss over the elections. It's all smoke and mirrors to keep you distracted. Don't bother talking about democracy when you have no clue what you're going on about.

The only plausible party is that of the Libertarians. Ron Paul was whom I was rooting for a decade ago, the only sensible person who did not seem as a typical freemasonic teenage girls' neck sniffing frontman with strings attached. If you find someone that also demands all troops to retreat from all war zones, abolish the income tax and the federal bank reserve, and minimize centralized power then you have the right one. Perhaps Jo Jorgenson would be the answer, but then again, the elections are and were always rigged to begin with.

But I digress.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I said, let the simpletons fuss over the elections. It's all smoke and mirrors to keep you distracted. Don't bother talking about democracy when you have no clue what you're going on about.

The only plausible party is that of the Libertarians. Ron Paul was whom I was rooting for a decade ago, the only sensible person who did not seem as a typical freemasonic teenage girls' neck sniffing frontman with strings attached. If you find someone that also demands all troops to retreat from all war zones, abolish the income tax and the federal bank reserve, and minimize centralized power then you have the right one. Perhaps Jo Jorgenson would be the answer, but then again, the elections are and were always rigged to begin with.

But I digress.
Right, and a potato is a circle because it isn't a square.

Reactions: YowYan