Trait Points
0⚔️
i use

(Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage PointsN/A
? Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.

to merge in with your water jutsu to avoid being hurt and move to a non watery area then i use

(Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirin but can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire) .

to make clouds

lastly i use

(Raiton:Kirin)-Lightning Style:Kirin

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw fire into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with space/time jutsu.
-_Ou are not allowed to use gouryuuka nd kirin in the same turn

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i use

(Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage PointsN/A
? Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.

to merge in with your water jutsu to avoid being hurt and move to a non watery area then i use

(Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirin but can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire) .

to make clouds

lastly i use

(Raiton:Kirin)-Lightning Style:Kirin

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw fire into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with space/time jutsu.
sorry for disappering i had to go meet someone but you cant use kirin right away you need to wait atleast one turn O_0