Koo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
looks similar to the statue used to seal the tailed beasts except it doesnt look the same... just reminds me of it

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was shown behind Itachi when he tried to steal sasuke's eyes in a genjutsu.

It's just part of a genjutsu; used to intimidate sasuke. It's nothing.

Reactions: Rei

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No its certainly somethin I MEAN LOOK AT IT
dude i posted a thread about this a looooong time ago -__- and if you guys look at itachi's compared with madara's there are two empty eye holes in itachi's, symbolising he hasnt yet implanted another set of eyes into him yet. this guy is relevant in some way trust me, im an uchiha :D

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=420643" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-420643">darkblade said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> hu is dis guy Behind Itachi<br /> <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--link"> You must be registered for see links </div><br /> <br /> N him hu is He<br /> <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--link"> You must be registered for see links </div> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>i think it may be a god or spirit but im sure it has someting to do with the power of the sharingan</div>

Genox

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is symbolical,
as the 3rd's Death god
of the sealing technique

Or could be that every eye technique
comes from a godlike creature,
remember the Rin'negan's-
(Wonder does the
byakugan
has one
) ?

:)

Last edited:

jawey24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think it may be a god or spirit but im sure it has someting to do with the power of the sharingan
a manifestation of sharingan maybe.. sorta like the zanpaktou in bleach
Correct this guy is where it all begins, he is the love child of an Hyuga woman n some type of demon god... better put, a hybrid. When u look back in the manga u c him on statues n walls of the uchiha hideout. i dnt know if u guys no dis but the sharingan comes directly from the hyuga's byakugan

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct this guy is where it all begins, he is the love child of an Hyuga woman n some type of demon god... better put, a hybrid. When u look back in the manga u c him on statues n walls of the uchiha hideout. i dnt know if u guys no dis but the sharingan comes directly from the hyuga's byakugan
Yah there are people that argue that but sharingan is a deformed byakugan, as he said hyuuga woman and a demon.

It even tells you in the anime its a direct decendent of byaakugan, byakugan being the stronger one. Sharingan seems stronger to me though