Whos strongest Pein, Madara, or naruto

potanezz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we see that pein cant defeat the kyuubi...
and madara use kyuubi like a pet it measn he can control kyuubi without loosing much chakra.....
and naruto can't control kyuubi even in 8 tailed form...:)

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we see that pein cant defeat the kyuubi...
and madara use kyuubi like a pet it measn he can control kyuubi without loosing much chakra.....
and naruto can't control kyuubi even in 8 tailed form...:)
ok, we get it, u like madara. your an uchiha fan. thnx for making a thread on it....

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara may be the strongest, but from what we saw, Naruto is the strongest.

The fact that Madara can control the kyubii does not make him stronger than Naruto... What counts is what each can do against an enemy, jutsus and that stuff.

Skylurest

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara may be the strongest, but from what we saw, Naruto is the strongest.

The fact that Madara can control the kyubii does not make him stronger than Naruto... What counts is what each can do against an enemy, jutsus and that stuff.
you just said Madara was the strongest.....and then you said Naruto was....
which one?

twistedlink

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
controlling a tailed beast through sharingan is far different from maintining, and control a direct tailed beasts chakra, everyone is amazed naruto can even survive and be a normal kid health wise with the 9tails in him, let alone control him at 4 tails (im sure he can control 4 tails now, hes grown much stronger)

Im sure if madara had the 9tails sealed in him he wouldnt be like naruto at all, im questioning whether hed even survive the sealing, his body personally would be killed by such chakra.

Jsp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
seeing how the manga/anime is called naruto, i'd say that in the long run he'll be the strongest but right now it'd probably be madara.

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi said....Madara is pathetic shell of his former self.......Since as long as Kyubi is out of Sharingan's control, Madara can't do anything........

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People what are you talking about "Like a pet" =))). He used Ninetail only two times, first time it was when he was defeated by the first Kage Hashirama, the second time it was when he used kuyibi to attack the village, as we know Minato had battle with Ninetails who was controlled by Madara, it is a clear answer Madara can't defeat 9-tails.

Also please remember a chapter where Sasuke fought against hachibi, all his Jutsus collapsed... Even Emoteratsu and Tsuka... Naruto, even know would be a quite strong opponent for Madara. Later he will kick his CHAKRA =))).

icci20

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, since we haven't really seen Madara fight that much, i can't comment on him, but Naruto did just defeat the 6 paths of pain, and is talking to Nagato, so i'd say Sage Mode Naruto is the strongest out of the 2 i can comment on.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well that is something that cant be answered for a few reasons

A. now that we have seen the 4th we will probably see naruto learning thunder god in the near future
B. nagato can still be badass we dont know that
C. we dont even know the siltiest bit about madaras powers (except amatarasu ect... i mean EMS powers plus other stuff)