who would win in a real fight naruto or itachi?

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
caus i think itachi would winxdxdxdxd
well mister you have created your thread in wrong section,this section is for introducing yourself to the base. please keep that in your mind... for future reference.

And welcome to base....

forgot about your questions ..........itachi would kick naruto ass....

Last edited:

Xzibit

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
how strong is Susanoo really?

Is naruto still VERY vulnerable to genjutsu (if naruto can't defend against genjutsu then Itachi is superior)

I love Naruto and he can beat Sasuke for sure (you see that I'm NAUTO-fan. And i think that Itachi would win if he was at maximum power)

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
caus i think itachi would winxdxdxdxd
i would say itachi would win without a doubt if he really wanted to kill naruto... but considering what naruto stands for, itachi wouldnt kill him because him and itachi have a similar goal and that is to protect the leaf village and sasuke. so the two of them fighting it out to the death is highly unlikely. so in that case it would still be itachi who would win. naruto still struggles with genjutsu's as we saw when he fought itachi when he just wanted to talk to naruto. if it came down to an all out battle to the death, itachi has the tsukyomi, sharingan at a high level, a great amount of fighting experience/training, the ability to turn into to crows to avoid damage and or strike back, the amaterasu, and most importantly the susano. where as naruto has shadow clones, rasengan, raseng-shuriken,4-8 tails mode, and nine tails cloak mode, and finally sage mode. in the end itachi could defeat naruto, naruto may have defeated pain but pain didnt have the susano.:D