Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
itachi is human and grimjow is a hybrid between death god and devils(thats what i can consider hollows to be)
who do you think would win even if you consider itachi a superhuman? O_O
this is a lame questions ~_~

Dark_Sakura1201

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know the guy has a good question people really? I mean yes of course Grimmjaw is a Espada, or non human or hollow as you'd call it but I mean really Itachi can trap someone into a dimention using Genjutsu and his mengekyou sharingon and grimmjaw has proven to us in his previous battles that he could be capable of falling for such a thing. So in my opinion either or could win really if you truly look at the facts but all in all I think grimmjaw would win using his Pandora release form.

Rogue

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you give itachi a sword, and have grimmjow about to cut sasuke's head off. grimmjow is history. xD

well even without that, it would be even, seeing as it would only take a couple of seconds to minutes for itachi to figure out how to defeat, seeing as fighting grimmjow would be the same thing as fighting sasuke, who could transform into a pantera if you really piss him off, who doesn't use his head very much.

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ppl are dumb this hole thread is dumb girm and itach have up's and down's it like the ps3 and 360 both good and bad it on everyone to know who they like and will pick

Rogue

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't pick because of how well i liked them. they used to be my favorite characters(itachi still is) grimmjow went down the tunnel. Anyways, grimmjow may have the speed to outmatch itachi, but does not think plans through, and could easily fall for genjutsu and it's game over. Unless he could dodge tsukuyomi, encounter amaterasu with grand cero and fail, and fight susannoo in pantera form. Although susannoo is known for being the best defense, the down side, it consumes chraka from its owner/master in a couple of minutes depending on who is summoning it. By the time itachi will need susannoo, his chraka would be almost empty, and grimmjow out of energy, possibility of a draw is high.