Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i dont know about you guys but i feel ems sasuke would beat Cloaked Naruto reasons

1. Sasuke has ems
2. ultimate defense aka susano
3. highly skilled with amateratsu
4. tatical genius
5. he has chidori to counter rasengan
yupp but wind rasegan beats chidori but a fireball would back fire on narutos wind rasegan lol naruto needs another element asap.sasuke mastered 2 naruto mastered 1. but i do too think sasuke will win

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
oh and check this out
no thanks and naruto > sasuke just like how 1st > madara.....and about how madara said he just wanted 1st DNA....that's stupid since IF madara was stronger than he should beat 1st.....and KILL HIM.....and take his body....THE END......but on topic like how Younger son > Older son......see this is destiny that has been passed down but this time instead of the loser(sasuke) running away they will become friends and end this hatred that has been passed through out the ages

IntrovertedKittenNinja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i dont know about you guys but i feel ems sasuke would beat Cloaked Naruto reasons

1. Sasuke has ems
2. ultimate defense aka susano
3. highly skilled with amateratsu
4. tatical genius
5. he has chidori to counter rasengan
-.-"""

1. First of all, do you realize the argument "Sasuke has EMS" in and of itself is a roundabout argument because you could just as well say Naruto would win because he has KM mode. Then you're back to arguing which mode is stronger in the first place.

2. His ultimate defense was broken through by A and Mei. I'm pretty sure KM Naruto is stronger than both...

3. If KM Naruto is faster than A who can dodge Amaterasu, then I think Naruto can dodge Amaterasu too. Not that that means he will 100% of the time, but I'm saying possessing Amaterasu does not necessarily secure victory for Sasuke.

4. You could argue the same for Naruto... he's made a few awesome surprise strategies on the fly. (As early as his first fight with Zabuza, and as lately as his fight with Raikage) Plus he's got that indomitable will that makes up for his denseness lol.

5. Chidori and Rasengan are kind of arbitrary. I said this in another post but I'm pretty sure Sasuke doesn't need Chidori to counter Rasengan. Rasengan's strength lies in its implementation. Same with Chidori.

Now, can Chidori counter Rasenshuriken? Planetary Rasengan...? I don't know about those, but Rasengan is pretty damn versitile, no?

In conclusion, there's no point in arguing about who would win between the two because we have yet to see either EMS Sasuke or KM Naruto in a full on fight that showcased all of their strength. Also, use more thourough reasoning in your arguments hahaha.